Added Shows.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bomb Tech

The Fly
I was not able to get GA's with my U2.com password in Atlanta, but I feel certain that they will add another show. If so when do they usually announce the addition of a second show?

There were to many variables up in the air for the first Atlanta show so I went ahead and purchased two GA's for Tampa.

I would still love to see them in Atlanta and I hope they add a second show. It seems that the southeastern US really got the ass this time around. I mean one show in Atlanta, none in Alabama, none in Tenneesse, none in North Carolina, none in South Carolina, and a whooping two shows for the entire state of Florida.

Was this because GA was sold out in Atl, or what? Because I got GA's for Tampa, and plan on getting ATL GA's this SAT!

The GA's in Atl were sold out as far as I could tell. I tried for twenty minutes to get GA's with no success. I plan on trying Sat but I hope they will have annouced the second show by then.

as soon as the first sells out, then they announce and put the second one on sale. there are rumors that there will be 3 in atlanta. the scheduling makes it look like that could be possible.

I am almost positive they'll add at least one more Atlanta date. There's a big gap after the date scheduled now.

I'd like to see at least one show that I don't have to fly to. :|

Last edited:
houston better get an extra... 4days inbetween shows... other than atl, the biggest city to get shafted from 2shows.

Also, keep in mind that the RESERVED PRE-SALE GAs might be sold out, but there might still be a block of GAs for sale during the regular sale, so it is worth trying on Saturday...

There will be plenty left for the general sale, don't worry.

Also keep in mind that sometimes they release "production cuts" a week before the show. I remember a few people getting single GAs last time around.

I also hope they add a second show in Atlanta, or at least another show in one of the surrounding states other than Florida. I really hate playing this waiting game.

Edit: oh and I forgot to mention that someone said for other cities, when a new show was added, it was usually about 2 minutes or so after the first sold out.

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Also, keep in mind that the RESERVED PRE-SALE GAs might be sold out, but there might still be a block of GAs for sale during the regular sale, so it is worth trying on Saturday...

Hopefully!!!:(

I'm really, really hoping for a second Atlanta show. Its a 6 hour drive for me (the closest show to me:grumpy:) and I have GAs to the first, so it would definitely make the trip worthwhile to see a second show. No idea about the timing if they do add one. As Miroslava says, there will likely be some GAs in the regular sale...or let's hope there are!

jphelmet said:
as soon as the first sells out, then they announce and put the second one on sale. there are rumors that there will be 3 in atlanta. the scheduling makes it look like that could be possible.

A third show?!? Where did you hear this? I really hope that's true. I'm going for ATL GA's this Saturday, and I would be so so grateful to them if they played a third show.:drool:

Really, where did you hear that?

Atlanta is definately getting a 2nd show. I think a 3rd at this point is only looking at the gap in the schedule and thinking it may happen. Certainly a possibility though. The 2nd show will go onsale shortly after the first show, its already planned even if the first one is not soldout yet (although it probebly will be). There will be no presale for the 2nd show.

Regarding the person who mentioned Houston. I dont think Houston is getting a 2nd show. Detroit is getting a 2nd show on the 25th, the two days in between are travel days for the crew and band as they are moving to a completely different region for the tour. Also, U2 rarely plays 3 days in a row. They like to give Bono's vocals a rest after 2 shows in a row typically.

VertigoGal said:

A third show?!? Where did you hear this? I really hope that's true. I'm going for ATL GA's this Saturday, and I would be so so grateful to them if they played a third show.:drool:

Really, where did you hear that?

there were rumors on the radio in atlanta about 3 shows in november - after they announced the first leg and there were no atlanta dates. it also makes since with no other dates in nc, sc, or tennessee.

Back
Top Bottom