Adam's Hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
From taking a look at Montreal pictures it looks like Sir Adam died his hair and cut it short again like during the Popmar t. Another sign that Mofo is coming :wink:

zoopop said:
From taking a look at Montreal pictures it looks like Sir Adam died his hair and cut it short again like during the Popmar t. Another sign that Mofo is coming :wink:
It's just the same as on Popmart ánd Elevation.. But sure, worth opening a thread for :eyebrow:

Re: Re: Adam's Hair?

Neilz said:

It's just the same as on Popmart ánd Elevation.. But sure, worth opening a thread for :eyebrow:

Sorry, just a big fan of Adam. The coolest guy on the planet :adam:

Can someone explain the face mask idea to me. That is the ONE
thing I just did not get about POP........

I think they did it for the visual effect!!! Adam 's orange jump suit. Edges space cowboy look!! Larry always had his shirt off and Bono shocked the world with his buzz cut!!:ohmy: I thought they were wery bolds and cool to do such a thing.

BTW, I hope Adam did not dye his hair back, he is hot with silver hair:drool:

while i think he looks good, i also think he looks a bit simple on this tour.... he's always smiling to himself.

I think Bono should take Adams lead and get a haircut too!! He would look a lot better with a buzz cut then whatever he has going on now.

jammin909 said:
I think Bono should take Adams lead and get a haircut too!! He would look a lot better with a buzz cut then whatever he has going on now.

:yes: :up:

chrissybaby said:
while i think he looks good, i also think he looks a bit simple on this tour.... he's always smiling to himself.

He's not smiling to himself, he's flirting with every chick on the front row :drool:

jammin909 said:

Pop Bono Part II :drool:

jammin909 said:

no. no. no. no.

no.

shorter hair would be fine, but not a buzz cut.

AtomicBono said:

no. no. no. no.

no.

shorter hair would be fine, but not a buzz cut.

But Bono looked so cool with short hair. :sad: It suited him. The shorter Beautiful Day / TGBHF hair was good, but the Pop hair was just wonderful. :sad:

Popmart Bono would kick your ass

I want Bono to cut his hair short again, please Rock Gods, make it so

JCOSTER said:
Hey can I get in on this.....Beautiful day hair awsome...:D I think achtung baby hair is deliciious...:heart:

I don't think the hair inlays would be covered as good with the BD look, do I guess he should stick with the hair he has now... Once he cuts it short again, there will be no turning back....

Really hope the tour gets going again soon now... Hairdiscussions are so 2003....

GibsonGirl said:

But Bono looked so cool with short hair. :sad: It suited him. The shorter Beautiful Day / TGBHF hair was good, but the Pop hair was just wonderful. :sad:

NO. MEN SHOULD HAVE LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR, DAMNIT.

I did like Pop Bono, but I dunno how he'd look now, and I still wouldn't want it to be a buzzcut. Short, sure, but not THAT short. If he shaves his head again I will cry.

Back
Top Bottom