A "new" song U2 rehearsed at the Staples Centre yesterday (spoiler alert)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The boys went on at exactly 9pm last night Pacific time and played til 11:20.

Unless someone beats me to it like yesterday, I will be starting the setlist party at 7pm US Pacific time, which is 10pm US eastern time and 1pm Queensland time.

Suddenly, Saturday night Vegas just got a whole lot more interesting!

... and it was an exciting prospect before this news!

Holy cannoli, if any of these make an appearance then (but especially Mofo), I will spontaneously combust in GA, and all that will remain will be a little black smudge on the floor.

:hyper:

My friend just texted me from outside the venue - she's hoping for a glimpse - they said that Bono's inside filming some sort of documentary or interview and might be out by 5 or 6 their time.

I wish interference had a "Cell Phone" version of vbulletin. I would just post live from the show from my sidekick.

We've gone too long without The Unforgettable Fire!! Just typical it's the Dutch that got to hear it last. :madspit:

:wink:

if they play mofo at Vegas 2 and not Vegas 1 I'm going to be very very very upset

one4u2 said:
Update from @U2:

Someone also claimed to hear the Unforgettable Fire being rehearsed :faint:

I don't think my heart could take that :ohmy: :drool:

:ohmy:
I stopped reading the rest of the thread when I saw this.
Holy crap! My heart skipped a beat!

Edit: and please, please, PLEASE play this in Atlanta in 2 weeks! Pretty please?

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

And 9pm central time, 8pm mountain time, and 11:30pm Newfoundland time :sexywink:

The party was started at 6:08 CT, 7:08 ET, 4:08 PT, 5:08 MT, 9:38 Newfoundland time and 10:08 AM Thursday Queensland Time.:|

ramblin rose said:

The party was started at 6:08 CT, 7:08 ET, 4:08 PT, 5:08 MT, 9:38 Newfoundland time and 10:08 AM Thursday Queensland Time.:|

And I believe 6:48am Kathmandu time. :wink:

And yeah, what WHA said.

Back
Top Bottom