3rd leg and what if you're not in america

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
i'm in the Uk but planned on using a trip to the States to catch a show on the third leg. I have an unused pre-sale code specifically for this but as yet have not received an email or anything from u2.com about the third leg info and membership code.
In one of the mails i've read here it says something about "if you're North American" or something like that - does that mean that because i'm not in North America i won't be able to buy tickets in the presale despite the fact that i have an unused membership and code and really really really really want to and think i should be able to get tickets to this.

has anyone else in the UK received any mails from u2.com about this or are we being left out? Anyone know?

I'm got the same problem - I'm based in London and have saved my code to go to New York.

I've not received the email and can't see the link on U2.Com to the US presale. I've still got my code so if someone gives us the link we should be ok.

I've tried emailing U2.com but just get an automated response.

Does anyone have a good contact email address for them other than the automated one?

Does anyone have the presale link address also that way I can try my code

Won't be happy if I can't use it - I've spent hundreds on buying package tickets in Europe as I was saving my code for NY.

I don't believe you have to go through the u2.com presale link, just go to ticketmaster.com they will have all the presale dates listed.

If your code shows up active on u2.com then you are good to go for any date that you want to try for.

aardvark said:
I have a new problem - my codes disappeared!!

It's never easy is it.

I won't start panicing till tomorrow.

:|

Have you checked under the Elevation picture in Tour Info? Everyone's code is gone now because they changed the verbage in the Red Box about checking your inbox, blah blah blah.

If you code is under the picture in Tour Info you're still okay.

Aardvark, you don't need the link from u2.com.

You go to TM.com before the pre-sale begins, open an account with your CC details etc (makes it faster when buying tickets) then choose the MSG concert you want...a box will be there for you to enter your code when you try for tix.

You get your GA's and then you are done:wink:

digsy said:
i'm in the Uk but planned on using a trip to the States to catch a show on the third leg. I have an unused pre-sale code specifically for this but as yet have not received an email or anything from u2.com about the third leg info and membership code.
In one of the mails i've read here it says something about "if you're North American" or something like that - does that mean that because i'm not in North America i won't be able to buy tickets in the presale despite the fact that i have an unused membership and code and really really really really want to and think i should be able to get tickets to this.

has anyone else in the UK received any mails from u2.com about this or are we being left out? Anyone know?

You will be able to buy tickets, but you will have to pick them up at the venue when you get there.. I have already tried getting tickets in the first round and this is what you do.. Even if you go direct to Ticketmaster you will have to do the same. Basically they won't send any tickets to people outside of the USA, but you can buy them. i did this on the elevation tour. I'm going to go to New York as well probably and watch them there..

shy said:
I'd like to know Why we are not able to buy from U2.com, and Why not email for us? We are U2.com like others!

It looks like everyone with an unused code should be able to buy..(See replies from the folks in the Uk).

I would definately be online and ready to use your code on the day of the presale you are shooting for. Do you see your code under the Elevation Picture in the Tour Info section of U2.com when you login?

I've checked with my friend who used their code for our Dublin tickets. He has no code showing anymore. As I can still see my code under the tour info but that must mean I can use it even though I haven't got the email yet.

Splendid.

I think you're safe if you have a code.

Thanks to everyone that's been checking for us.

yeah thanks guys
i was worried there for a second - as long as i can pick up my tickets i'm ok
but seeing i'm not getting the mails, does anyone know yet when the washington tickets will go on pre-sale (non-prop)
thanks for everyones advice

ramblin rose said:

It looks like everyone with an unused code should be able to buy..(See replies from the folks in the Uk).

I would definately be online and ready to use your code on the day of the presale you are shooting for. Do you see your code under the Elevation Picture in the Tour Info section of U2.com when you login?

Yeah, i have my code there, but i 'd like to have more informations , and to know what's in the email sent to North Americans.
In TM site there are many new dates, but Tampa pre sale is at march 9th, and there's no Miami dates!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom