3 Level Video Screen? - Stage Diagrams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Squire said:
Do you really think that quoting human rights you are gonna change the world?? This is what i call Show Off. Just give him the nobel prize for god sake so that he can shut up with all that crap.

There are things that he and his wife are doing that really deserves respect and are an example for sure. But i'm sick of his speeches about about third world debt, etc during concerts. Just SING!

Djerdep, yeah i like John Squire too.
i'm sorry too that you think it's kind of religious thing... because i hate religion. Now can you get that?

:down:

Worst post ever.

Cant you just reply like a normal person would do. Or even if you dont like just ignore it. But to call it the worst post i will take it rather offensive since your intention was exactly that. I just post my opinion that's all.
Do you want me to be offensive too?

I suggest you sell your ticket. I'm sure other fans in Portugal will be glad to have your ticket because the "show" will not be the one you expect.

U2 shows are superb musically. The songs are often reworked/revamped and it's about the 4 of them playing brilliant songs to a passionate audience. The production of ZOO TV was amazing but would have been meaningless if the songs had not been so good or had been under rehearsed. Popmart proved this, especially early on when you had poor versions of some songs played against a backdrop of cheesy karaoke and a massive lemon which was occasionally just embarassing. I welcomed Elevation as the music (and incidentally, bono's voice) were once again spot on and I pray this tour follows a similar path. To Squire I suggest you sell the ticket. I reckon that if you though Elevation tour was crap you will almost certainly hate this one, and if someone loves them enough to pay your massively inflated scalping price they will certainly enjoy it one hell of a lot more than you.

Yes i know for sure that there will be 2 different productions.

But will it be two completely different productions?

For example the stage in stadiums and arenas on Elevation Tour were not much different from each other.

But we will see.

from the one stadium design... i believe it was munich... there was no "heart/egg" connected to the stage.

u2_munich.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question about the lights (beads). Will you be able to see the lights from the side? Thanks.

For the rehearsal, I was on the side and was able to see the beads. In fact, there is a set of beads angled that direction. However, since the beads are "transparent" (unlike a conventional screen), you can see the beads behind that set as well so it can be hard to make out what is on them. This problem might apply not just to people on the side.

Sell your ticket mate. Let someone have it who will appreciate it. The Elevation tour was my first U2 concert and the most stunning performance I have ever seen. I saw Stereophonics not long after and was bored stiff. U2 concert passed in a flash. Going to New York and Manchester this time. Wish I could afford more.

Back
Top Bottom