3 concerts in Amsterdam sold out in 1h 30mins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
In 1h 30m all the 3 concerts in Amsterdam were sold out, after 20 mins they started the 2nd date and after that one was sold out the sale for the 3rd and last date was started :)

YESS!!! got tickets!

At our tcketservicepoint there was only ONE able to get GA-tickets. The second in the row had to go for seating tickets...

I got 6 tickets for the third concert, seating. HAPPY!!

I want to change them for GA-tickets. So if someone wants to sit?

i've got my tix: Brussels GA Front of stage, Amsterdam 1 best seats, and Amsterdam 2 okay seats...
I'm a happy man

I got GA for Amsterdam 1, but not yet for the other 2 concerts. I'll look what I need for the first night and try to trade for the others.

But man, did it go fast! :eek:

im so over excited now i cant properly explain how i feel..
Went to the post office at 2.30 AM and there were already about 30 people there...A lot of them afraid there would be only one show..I was so confident that they played three I just waited to get the GA tix form the next night instead of settling for seated for th eone thy were selling) . Sat there with 2 friends. Total score 12 GA tix for the 3th night and 6 tix seated for the second night (second night only seats available and i was 30th or something in line....feeling so sorry for the 275 people outside still when i got the tix)

So im gonna go to opening night for europe in brussels and to at least two (gonna try some swapping and friends to see if i can arrange the first night in A'dam also) shows in Holland....

Still jumping for joy (also because my feet are still cold from the looooong night) :dancing: :rockon: :dance:

Last edited:
zooholland said:
Went to the post office at 2.30 AM and there were already about 30 people there...A lot of them afraid there would be only one show..I was so confident that they played three I just waited to get the GA tix form the next night instead of settling for seated for th eone thy were selling) . Sat there with 2 friends. Total score 12 GA tix for the 3th night and 6 tix seated for the second night (second night only seats available and i was 30th or something in line....feeling so sorry for the 275 people outside still when i got the tix)

So im gonna go to opening night for europe in brussels and to at least two (gonna try some swapping and friends to see if i can arrange the first night in A'dam also) shows in Holland....

Still jumping for joy (also because my feet are still cold from the looooong night) :dancing: :rockon: :dance:

Congrats! The hard work paid off!! :|

I've got four GA tickets for the second show. Boy, it was bloody cold that night! And I couldn't believe how fast it all went... But luckily I've got some!

phommel said:
YESS!!! got tickets!

At our tcketservicepoint there was only ONE able to get GA-tickets. The second in the row had to go for seating tickets...

I got 6 tickets for the third concert, seating. HAPPY!!

I want to change them for GA-tickets. So if someone wants to sit?
are those seats on the first level ? I think i need to swap some Ga`s from the first date for 2 for the saturday. My brother don`t want to sit in line early :(

150000 tickets for 16 miliion people,. i guess we will be always the country with the biggest chance to get tickets.

:)

so the mods can keep an eye on us....:wink: (By the way ...quess all the people in this thread are not only dutch but also very lucky..it kind of seems all dutch fan do have tickets...most even their first choice)

and if i understand correctly we have a nice delegation of dutchies going to brussels also....:dancing:

zooholland said:

Care for a swap for Dublin tix?

if you mean trading amsterdam for dublin i am most certainly interested (especially if yo have two of them available)

it is gonna be fun :)
and yes.. pleas eno dutch.. I am so german and dunno dutch (yet) :(
anywas.. i posted it in the tradings section before
but who cares to swap 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam 16.07 for 2 GA 13.07
I mean: I have the tickets for saturday teh 16th and would love to have 2 tix for the 13th

zooholland said:
so the mods can keep an eye on us....:wink: (By the way ...quess all the people in this thread are not only dutch but also very lucky..it kind of seems all dutch fan do have tickets...most even their first choice)

not my first choice.. I wanted 6 GA tickets and ended up with 6 seating tickets for the third concert...Who wants to change?

But hey why am I complaining?? I'M LUCKY TO HAVE TICKETS!!!

Zurich Presale On Hold

Tour promoter The Next Adventure has postponed the announced presale to the Zurich show for U2.Com subscribers.

The promoter has apologised for the delay, citing 'logistical reasons', and explained that the general public onsale for the Zurich show will also be delayed.

As soon as we have more information we will post it. Local media to Zurich is also being kept updated with developments.

RUMOUR: MOJO talks with U2 about extra concert in Amsterdam.

Third concert sold out with only two people in front of me.:mad: But hey, I'm going to Brussels, London and Milan! :D :bow: :rockon: :dancing: :applaud:

Soulrock2 said:
Zurich Presale On Hold

Tour promoter The Next Adventure has postponed the announced presale to the Zurich show for U2.Com subscribers.

The promoter has apologised for the delay, citing 'logistical reasons', and explained that the general public onsale for the Zurich show will also be delayed.

As soon as we have more information we will post it. Local media to Zurich is also being kept updated with developments.

RUMOUR: MOJO talks with U2 about extra concert in Amsterdam.

ANOTHER ONE IN AMSTERDAM.......you mean the 4th!!!!!

Wow am i glad to be dutch now LOL.......maybe make it an indoor show in the heineken music hall just for u2com members......or am i wishing for too much here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom