2 ticket for general admission, 8 ticket limit total?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artdirector

Refugee
So is U2.com saying that we can get a total of 8 tickets for the show of which a total of two can be general admission and the other 6 must be reserved seating?

Can anyone clarify this?

That is not for the pre-sale, that is for Saturday the 29th, for anyone that buys on that day.

See what I'm saying. I believe we can get two max on GM. If we buy more we need to buy reserve seating and we can only get a maximum of 6 more since we already used up our two for the GM.

Once again, U2 will offer General Admission floor tickets giving fans the best view in the house for the lowest ticket price. Reserved seat tickets in the stands will also be available. In North America, general admission floor tickets will be $49.50 (plus applicable service fees). Additional ticket prices will vary per market. There will be an 8 ticket limit per person with a maximum purchase of 2 general admission floor tickets.

don't see what you're saying there. you can only get 2 tickets per show in the US and 4 in Europe of any sort GA or seating, doesn't make any difference. All with the pre-sale code

it says it here. "

Once again, U2 will offer General Admission floor tickets giving fans the best view in the house for the lowest ticket price. Reserved seat tickets in the stands will also be available. In North America, general admission floor tickets will be $49.50 (plus applicable service fees). Additional ticket prices will vary per market. :eyebrow: There will be an 8 ticket limit per person with a maximum purchase of 2 general admission floor tickets.

it doesn't say but if you are limited to 2 for GM I'm assuming its for everyone including us paid members.

Its 4 for Europe and 2 for NA for the Presale

8 ticket limit for General sale with only 2 of those being GA tickets.

it is talking about the general sale, for everyone..it says this when it mentions they are available from 29th June.

So back to the original pre-sale will be 2 tickets for any 1 show either GA or Seating and if you buy them after the pre sale you can get 2 GA + 6 seating to any one show

Regarding the access code:

Let's say, you try to get 2 tickets for the pre-sale, but end up not getting the seats you want, and not purchasing them. Can you still use that access code for the 3rd leg?? Do you use the access code to "purchase" the tickets, or just to "get the chance" to purchase the tickets?

I hope I'm being clear here. Thanks.

On another thread it says that the access code will only wokr for these first 2 legs, I imagine there will be a third leg code for all us paid up members!

Yep. Phoenix, Seattle, and Vancouver are still determining their sale date.

What is promising about all of this is:

"U2.com has a window of only a few days before all remaining tickets go onsale to the general public." - This is in regards to the timeframe period of a presale.

Seems to me that they are making absolute certain that they can please 99.5% of us with this comment. Offer 48 hours to access a pile of tickets that can still be released later to the public. Where I once thought that 10% of the capacity would be reserved for the presale, I now strongly believe that this figure is nearer 25% of capacity.

I hope I'm in the right thread now...Weren't all the dates announced to be in the presale? I'd like to know why New Jersey is not coming up on ticketmaster?

Back
Top Bottom