1st night on the Net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Will there be a live stream of the San Diego concert somewhere available on the Net? That would be tremendously cool. Did it happen with the Miami 2001 show?

There will be an itunes stream directly from the concert right into your itunes library. All you have to do is pre-pay your 10 bucks by 7pm PST on the day of the show.

Dare to dream!

There is a webcam of the San Diego Sports Arena at their website. Look for me, I will be wearing the grey t shirt.

That's a great idea..

Perhaps we'd have heard about it be now if it was going to happen this time, but Im sure it will in the future.

cmb737 said:
There is a webcam of the San Diego Sports Arena at their website. Look for me, I will be wearing the grey t shirt.

You can control the webcam. It's kinda cool. Plus everyone will have a chance to see the new stage from the webcam.

i think the webcam is turned off during events like this, i've seen it say "this event is restricted from viewing" so don't get your hopes up.

They did last time around when they kicked off the third (?) leg at Notre Dame. I remember watchin!!

Back
Top Bottom