1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

àngel1

Babyface
I live near the Camp Nou, 30 meters, although I will be in the stadium... imagine that to hear the concert seat at the chaise-longue of the living room......ooohhhh yeah!!

welcome to barcelona all the fans

It's gonna be one of THE gigs of the tour!

They WILL play Spanish Eyes - I just have this feeling.

àngel said:
I live near the Camp Nou, 30 meters, although I will be in the stadium... imagine that to hear the concert seat at the chaise-longue of the living room......ooohhhh yeah!!

welcome to barcelona all the fans

Thank you angel and welcome to the forum:wave:

So, it's all back to your house for sangria?:wink:

Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

1stOne said:

Thank you angel and welcome to the forum:wave:

So, it's all back to your house for sangria?:wink:

Yeah, I'll be there too (no ticket, though, as usual :() Just post your address and you'll have 90,000 people for sangria :wink:

Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

U2Man said:

Yeah, I'll be there too (no ticket, though, as usual :() Just post your address and you'll have 90,000 people for sangria :wink:

No worries about a ticket U2Man...you can relax on angel's chaise longue in her living room and hear it all in comfort :angel:

<never used an angel smilie before. Not many angels on this forum;)

There are so many Barcelona threads I'm having a hard time keeping track. :huh:

Oh yeah, and in keeping with the sentiment.......

Please Play Spanish Eyes :drool: :drool:

ramblin rose said:
There are so many Barcelona threads I'm having a hard time keeping track. :huh:

Oh yeah, and in keeping with the sentiment.......

Please Play Spanish Eyes :drool: :drool:

Rosa, can you meet up with us all on Saturday night? Not sure where yet?

OMG:dancing: :yikes: :dancing:

Lovely city... ahhh, U2 and Barcelona together, what a perfect combination.

*goes to find his CD with Freddy Mercury's and Montserrat Caballe's version of the song *

WEY HEY HEY!

I don't even need to be there: I'll be overjoyed just knowing it's played!

gas panic said:
Hey 1stOne i got my passes from event travel today, see you at Pacha on Sunday:rockon:

Cool necklaces (not). Hey what about Saturday night?

Axver said:
WEY HEY HEY!

I don't even need to be there: I'll be overjoyed just knowing it's played!

Axver, will you think of us when you're at the setlist party on Sunday when Spanish Eyes gets played?:love:

We will post a thread full of drools when we get back won't we Rosa and WildHoney?
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
unosdostres14 said:
I wonder how the crowd will react to Bono singing, "uno, dos, tres.....catorce!!!!!!!11111"

vertiginously :laugh:

Actually...they may not notice, because there may be some drink involved.

I've been cranking Spanish Eyes this morning - I really hope it's played! I'm so jealous of all of you there if it's played, though I'll be really happy too!

WEY HEY HEY!

I have read in some spanish forums that the fans are planning to sing happy birthday to the Edge before the first encore ( after One) and to sing "40" after Vertigo 2 to push the band to play this tune.

And its recommended to wear red t-shirts.

1stOne said:

Rosa, can you meet up with us all on Saturday night? Not sure where yet?

OMG:dancing: :yikes: :dancing:

Let me know where you'll be and I'll definately try and make it.

AHHH, the excitement is getting to me. I listened to Wake Up today on the way home from work and it put me into overdrive.:rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper:

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

1stOne said:

No worries about a ticket U2Man...you can relax on angel's chaise longue in her living room and hear it all in comfort :angel:

<never used an angel smilie before. Not many angels on this forum;)

for 1stOne, U2man, undostres14,u2@NYC,Axver:

if my woman and sons were on vacation in home of the fathers-in-law (?) surely that you taste my sangria. Fiesta in my home, small walk and into the Nou Camp, "fiesta, festa, festarra", but it seems me that it will not be able to be... Not Even so much alone with my friends.

U2man: you will be in BCN and do not have ticket, you stay only for hearing for them out of? A friend of mine not very safe of going, it wants to fly to Brazil and if it finds interesting offer before the concert will be lost it and will have to sell its... that it does not like me at all.

U2Man, can you explain to me please ^

Also, please pass on my apologies to the Barcelona setlist party on Sunday. Aw! I'll really miss not reading about Spanish Eyes being played and only one Vertigo :( Read it when I get back from Barca:wink:

1stOne said:
U2Man, can you explain to me please ^

Also, please pass on my apologies to the Barcelona setlist party on Sunday. Aw! I'll really miss not reading about Spanish Eyes being played and only one Vertigo :( Read it when I get back from Barca:wink:

Wow, I didn't realize we'd be missing the setlist party.:(

Oh well.:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

àngel said:

for 1stOne, U2man, undostres14,u2@NYC,Axver:

if my woman and sons were on vacation in home of the fathers-in-law (?) surely that you taste my sangria. Fiesta in my home, small walk and into the Nou Camp, "fiesta, festa, festarra", but it seems me that it will not be able to be... Not Even so much alone with my friends.

Thanks. you are very kind. I have been to Barcelona twice and am truly in love with the city... loved the people, the food, the architecture, and the beach. I would move there in a second.

Me at the Plaza Real in the Barri Gotic. :drool:

34462%3B3523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B8394498ot1lsi

Me at the beach in Barceloneta. :drool: :drool:

34462%3B3523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B838%3A69%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

Wow, I didn't realize we'd be missing the setlist party.:(

Oh well.:wink:

Rosa, I can't eat or sleep. Tooooooooooooooooo excited. I must go to pack. :hyper: :hyper:

1stOne said:

Rosa, I can't eat or sleep. Tooooooooooooooooo excited. I must go to pack. :hyper: :hyper:

I know what you mean, I'm sitting here at work counting the minutes. I can't stand it much longer.:crazy:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

U2@NYC said:

Thanks. you are very kind. I have been to Barcelona twice and am truly in love with the city... loved the people, the food, the architecture, and the beach. I would move there in a second.

Me at the Plaza Real in the Barri Gotic. :drool:

34462%3B3523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B8394498ot1lsi

Me at the beach in Barceloneta. :drool: :drool:

34462%3B3523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B838%3A69%3Bot1lsi

Nice pics U2@NYC Barcelona looks beautiful.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

1stOne said:

Nice pics U2@NYC Barcelona looks beautiful.

It actually is!

You are going there soon, right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1, 2, 3, .....CATORZE !!! mmmm 5 days ...to BARÇALONA!!!!!

U2@NYC said:

It actually is!

You are going there soon, right?

In a matter of hours...5 am...:drool: :drool:

Are you going?

Back
Top Bottom