San Jose!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Who else is planning on attending the first (only listed so far) San Jose show and hang out a few hours beforehand to get kickin' floor seats?

It should be good.....there's a special guest.....the phenomenon known as Rowdy (me!) in his first ever U2 concert appearance. Should be sweet. :drool:

Hey, I'm going. save me a standing room only seat, (on the floor). I'm just debating whether to buy GA or seat? I figure with the seat I can always go GA. Hey BigMacPhisto, you got presale? I need a presale person to get me ONE!

my good buddy is going he lives in oakland, he is also known as "HARDCORE" THE RAIDER FAN. he was inducted tothe visa hall of fans

I've never been to the HP Pavillion, any suggestions on what area to buy the tickets for? Seats/floor/section numbers?
Bringing the hubby...he might think the Interference thing alittle strange. But I will definitely consider getting there early and looking for other Interferencers.

thanks u2faninusa thats my quote i made up , i beleive it was inspired by god. because it is true. Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight

I'll be there in Section 102 but will hopefully get GA ticket on Sunday. Anyone notice on TM Northern CA home page they have U2 concert listed on Sunday night? They'll definitely add another show!

Another show sounds pretty sick......I'll definitely be trying to get a GA ticket for that one.

Sicy said:
I'll be there. You all need to post your pics so we can meet up!

Here's my mug shot! I will be in section 106, row 4, if I am not successful in getting GAs in the general sale....
MyMugShot.jpg

I'll be there nice and early in the GA line for sure! :wink:

I'd love to chat with any seasoned tour pros as I've never done the GA thing before and would really like to get into the heart/target/corral with all the other fans! :huh:

Heh, I'm surprised so many of you are trying to get GA tickets......those tickets that you have are probably going to be kind of hard to resell to be honest......I'm not even going to try this weekend for GA because I don't want to go through the effort to try and resell my $165 ticket......I don't even think I'd be able to do it, but I guess if you are willing to spend more cash and give it a shot....

Personally, I'm fine with what I have now....I think our best option is to wait for the second SJ's show to go on sale, rather than waste more money on Ticketmaster right now.

Oh you'll be able to sell any tickets you have, if you end up with a better choice. :yes:

This is a U2 concert. :wink:

I don't know......my ticket would actually seem hard to sell, it's a very good seat, but compared to GA, I think most people will pay $300 instead to a scalper and actually be able to get near the band on the stage.

I'll be down on the floor (hopefully right up by the stage). Just look for the really tall guy... ;)

We should have a party afterwards, Sicy. Or the next night so April can enjoy something besides the concert while she's out here. ;)

I'll be in the GA waiting line on the Sunday date, so I'll see and hang with anyone who is also waiting.

Well I got another pair of nosebleeders for SJ2. Happy though disappointed bc I really want GAs. Ah well I AM GETTING TO SEE THE BOYS 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! :hyper:

adamswildhoney, I totally agree with you! Had I not got a GA seat, I would've purchased a $50 nosebleeder for the second night. This is U-friggin'-2 we're talking about here! :drool:

SFGAL, I'll see you there! I'll be the out of place 19 year old.

I was able to get GA tickets for SJ1 and a pair of tickets in sec 225 the next night. I remeber I went to a meet-up the night before the the first concert in SJ durring the last tour. It worked out pretty good. I think it was at a Irish Pub/Restraunt in the south bay. This should work if we tried planning something the night before (Friday, 4/8) the first concert.

anybody anywhere near sec 208 SJ 4/9? got there by accident in presale....live and learn! couldn't get anything today for show 2, but am still hopeful. what a difference from Elevation....2 fantastic nights in the heart!

I'm working on coming up with an Interference dance...........are most of you ok with backflips?

Back
Top Bottom