People from Utah, lets meet up and go to a show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waterman981

The Fly
Calling all Utah Interference members!

U2utah2U had a great idea. Lets see who is thinking of going to Denver or Phoenix and get a group to all go together. So who's going?

Hey, Im from Saint George, but Im going to go to the San Diego, and LA show, but if I can get GA's for Denver, Id go to that show also.

Yeah... so like it says, I'm up in Sandy. Pending word on the 3rd leg(more so the prebuy code) I'm up for either Denver or Phoenix and love to drive!

Okay Utahns, you ready? 45 minutes until Denver presale. I have GOT to get on the floor. Good luck!

Nope, I had to shell out for 2 $160s. Oh well, at least I'm there. There's still the general sale but I don't know if I want to go through this again. We'll see how I'm feeling in a day or two.

I just hope they either add SLC or come on the 3rd leg. However, I'm waiting to hear back about Ph.D. programs so who knows we're we'll be in the fall.

How did the rest of you fair?

My friends and I ended up going for LA. We got tix to the 4/6 show. We are really pissed because we were hoping to go see Collective Soul on the 3rd in Hollywood, but that show was cancelled. We were going to have our own "musical journey"!

I've got some extra Denver tix I'm trying to sell if youre interested. But they're the $100 ones.

LA will be cool. Did you see Collective Soul in Park City when they passed through? My brother in Connecticut told me it was a free show but I couldn't go.

I did go. It was a sweet show! I was even able to record it. I was about 15 feet from the stage, and we were packed like sardines. Every single crowd surfer went right over me, so a couple times the mic I had got knocked down. Last summer I made a little road trip up to Boise to see them (got caught recording there :eek:), and I was really hoping to see them again right before U2. It really would have been an awesome weekend!

Unfortunately there is no way I can afford to make 2 road trips to see U2. I saved my presale code, and will be using it for SLC (fingers crossed) And with the new news that sounds like former Prop members getting in before the rest of U2.com I'm really excited for that. But working at a grocery store (Maceys) the funds don't come as fast as I would like. But 2 shows for sure! I'm just really hoping for SLC, otherwise Vegas!

Last edited:
going to Seattle...

I have GA tickets for the first Seattle, and nosebleeds for the second show. I had Denver, but traded them. We're making a trip out of it. I can't wait until December 17th.

Back
Top Bottom