OK...MSG Friday 10/14......who's gonna be there for this kickin show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
ok, it's the 5th show at MSG......if there's ever a chance of them kicking it into overdrive it's then.

who's in????

I will be there with my lovely wife on edge's side, section 312.

wanna meet up anyone?

Musique47.gif

Have fun y'all, I'll be here on the West coast in the set list thread waiting to hear all the goodies.........

I'll be there in 3-something behind the stage...321, maybe. After looking at last night's set, I'm going in expecting a pretty standard setlist (though likely w/ some variation on the Achtung encore), and anything else will be a pleasent surprise.

JOFO said:
ok, it's the 5th show at MSG......if there's ever a chance of them kicking it into overdrive it's then.

who's in????

I will be there with my lovely wife on edge's side, section 312.

wanna meet up anyone?

I'll bet there. Section 11 row O. A lot of people are meeting at Tir Na Nog at 5 penn plaza 8th ave at 33rd street. Nice Irish Pub. Wear a blue string or something like it so people know you are an interferencer. There's a main thread in here all about this.

HelloAngel said:
I'll be there.. Section 304 :wave:

I can wave to you during the show!

are you going to the meet up before hand?

JOFO said:

I can wave to you during the show!

are you going to the meet up before hand?

Ack! Where's the meetup and when?! Sorry - I'm totally an airhead! But yes, if someone can tell me where and when I'll actually show up this time! :)

skjuls said:
Forgot to say I have GA.

Well it's thru ETS but it's still GA!!!!!

Yeah even if you get there late, and I heard there are greater chances of getting in the ellipse later in the day.

Unfortunately, I had to sell my tickets. :sigh: But glad to know that I made a couple in NY very happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom