Official 'Interference' identifier at concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
People been talking about making t shirts and stuff (i seen one about the membership and one on ticketbastard)

Are we gonna all agree one to wear to the shows so we can identify one another?

i still would like to see an "interference blue one" with our usernames and possibly avatars on the front...it would be easy for us to spot each other, and then we could also be like hey, i hit on you, or hey we hate each other because of fym LOL...i just think that these are going to be fun nights, and i would rather enjoy a sense of comradery with my fellow u2 fanatics, then have us all wearing pissed off tshirts.

last tour someone made tags so that everyone could print them out and wear them around their necks.

We just need a sign.........like an upside down peace sign or something.

Well the in thing at the moment is the wrist band things so we would be identifiable but we wouldn't look certifiable. Blue in the UK is an anti-bullying wristband but I'm sure we'd cope.

well, then i think the thing to do, if the wristband is what you want to do, is to make sure you start bulllying every one around you, so we know for a fact that it is an interference band, and not an anti-bullying one...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom