Oct. 29, American Airlines Center in Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fyi, someone posted this at u2.com in the thread there:

to give y'all a heads up...the Stars will be playing at the AAC the Friday before...and security will be pretty tight until they kick out the suite holders roughly 2 hours after the end of the game...so...if you plan on camping you'd be looking at roughly midnight or after...it should lighten up after that...hope this helps

good to know. this could help or hinder our plans for friday night. it cut hurt if it's too crowded, too much security around. or it could help for the same reasons and also the lots might be open later waiting for ppl to leave the game :shrug:

well i plan on calling the AA box office back tomorrow hopefully they'll have more info then.

This should also include where your tickets are.

In that case, put me down for GA :wink:

And Abel -there may be other threads, but I thought this one could be short & sweet - just who's going, and where you'll be sitting. The others have more details, questions, etc. :shrug:

So to recap before bed... :yawn:

U2inBigD - Club Level
ramblinrose

inmyplace - GA
Spanisheyes74 - GA
ABEL - GA

Hey Linda,

We got a 2 bed + sofabed suite for $73 bucks at Springhill Suites in Dallas. I wouldn't risk driving up there w/ out having a place to stay.

Okay, so is everyone planning on arriving around 8am? We have 6Ga's coming from Austin and we think we'll get there around 12..is that too late?!

oh yea...camera question.
I have a pocket size CanonS400 OR a canon 20D that i could lug around...which should i take in?!

Last edited:
Gen. Chat said:
Lowers in Houston & Dallas. Sox still suck. :grumpy:

its 9:24am and Sox still suck. :madspit:

k, so everyone planning on taking their cameras. I have two options. My pocket size canon s400 or my Canon 20d....obviously a size difference here...4megapixels vs 8.....sigh what to do?!!!!!

What time do you guys plan on lining up?

oh yea..i'll be the girl w/ a black Rhinestone U2 tank w/ a heart on it w/ 5 other crazy mexican u2 fans :yes:

I dunno if he's even gonna see this thread but I'm pretty sure TCUfrog has GA as well

Weel damn, I wish I could find my Fly shades and one of those silvery markers.

That would be an excellent autographed item. Unfortunately I have no idea where those things ran off to

GA BABY!!!! Where are we meeting to line up? Anyone camping out or are we to meet at 6 am the following morning?

Hey, to anyone who scoped the center out. Do you know where they will be coming in for sound check? My kids aren't going to the show but they are hoping to see them even if it is from afar...:wink:

I (romi) will be there but I have a seat:) First seat of the year, and first seat since my very first Elevation show five years ago

TCUFrog said:
i''l be there- GA fanclub tickets. I'll be getting there around 10am. I'll be wearing a SF Giants hat. Look for me!

so you're gonna save a spot for 6 of us right? :cute:

TCUFrog said:
i''l be there- GA fanclub tickets. I'll be getting there around 10am. I'll be wearing a SF Giants hat. Look for me!

I'll be wearing a white Mavs t-shirt, in honor of ole Steve Nash. Look for me

is anyone camping out? we are debating doing it friday nite, but not sure if its allowed. I read somewhere the parking is minimal.....any details?

Back
Top Bottom