Oct. 22, Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome for everyone who got tickets! I can't wait! I don't have GA for this show; I have them for Cleveland, but I wanted to know if anyone else will be waiting around to see if they come out before or after rehearsal? I'll probably get there around 1 (to freeze my ass off).

FYI, it's supposed to be cold and rainy in the 'Burgh tomorrow so dress appropriately! :wink:

Well, I've now gone from having no tickets to having too many tickets. I have just found a pair of GA tickets for Pittsburgh! (Laura, if you're reading this, don't worry, we will still buy your pair of tickets as well, we're not going to back out of the deal, never fear.) We had previously arranged to buy a pair of reserved seats. So, IF the GA tickets work out tomorrow morning AND we buy the pair off of Laura and Eep, we'll have two extra tickets. If that makes sense (sorry if this isn't clear, but I'm very tired and just a little overexcited at the moment), and you need tickets, send me a PM or an e-mail (kyraU2@yahoo.com) before 9:30 am (Eastern time) Saturday morning. After 9:30 I won't have access to e-mail or the Internet for several hours.

Still hoping to see you all tomorrow...but now I have a chance of seeing you in the GA line!

And -

My carmate will still have 3 seats that he will either sell 2 and trade 1 for one GA, or sell two

These are the nice seats ;)

Look for me and Mark in the GA line and you will find my mate as well.

See you there!!! Weeeeeeere outta here!!

:hyper:

all I have to say is last night was one of the best nights ever! Our seats I mixed up! lol, I thought we were half way around the arena, instead we were in B5! PARALLELL to the STAGE! beautiful night, beautiful people :)

Back
Top Bottom