Oct. 17, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, after just realizing that my GA tickets WEREN'T for the 16th show, actually for the 17th, I'll kick this thread off as well then.

I'm actually glad I got tickets for the second show now. Usually a better show. :)

I'll be in the GA line. What time are folks planning to line up? I got there around 10 AM for the 5/22 show.

Taryn

Back view

My group is dotted all over the place, 120, 217A rows 9 an 14, and 216. I live in South Jersey and am bring my college crew from Scranton and family. Look for us, you'll know us when you see us!!! THIS CONCERT IS GOING TO RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im originally in S Jersey, now in Warminster, night 1 Im in sec 105,m, night 2 section 124 row 5, ooh yeah

I'll be there along with my son and a friend...... However, I have a question, we have one other friend who cannot be there as early as us...Is it acceptable to hold a spot in line for one other person?I would certainly ask the people around me if it was ok, I was just wondering how this is perceived??

Thanks-
deirdre

I think if you tell the people around you, it's probably not going to be a big deal. If you're near me, I definitely wouldn't care about one person, but some people get a tad bit anal retentive about the line. Just be honest from the start, and you shouldn't have a problem.

How early does the parking at Wachovia open? Or would it be a good idea to park somewhere else or get a permit the night before?

I plan on getting there early. My mom doesn't think I should miss school, but I wouldn't get there until 6:00 at least if I went to school. I ended up winning, since the 17th is my 18th birthday. :wink:

Still trying to figure out a good way to celebrate while in line. :p Anyone have ideas?

I'm thinking about wearing a birthday crown like back in elementary school. haha.. What do you all think? :D

Bigzamboni said:
the 17th is my 18th birthday. :wink:

Still trying to figure out a good way to celebrate while in line. :p Anyone have ideas?

I'm thinking about wearing a birthday crown like back in elementary school. haha.. What do you all think? :D

Well Happy 18th birthday to you, I can't think of any better way to celebrate.. I am bringing my 16 yr old son with me and can't wait to share this experience with him
I am also a huge Springsteen fan and was lucky enough to attend a Christmas show in Asbury park on my birthday....not my 18th though...lets just say 40 something :)

Also to BonoIsMyMuse... Thanks for the response, I doubt I'll have a problem

I cant wait. I have seats for tomorrow night and GAs for Monday. I have classes on Monday but my mom is getting there nice and early. I should get there via subway around 1 or 2. Very excited. I did it for the 1st leg and it was a great time with fun people. Unfortunately I cant spend the whole day down there. Or maybe I wil skip math too...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom