November 8 - Oakland Arena, Oakland CA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Miri, so you're going to both shows now? Sweet, I have crappy nosebleeds for tomorrow, but I have GAs for Wednesday! I will track you down and say "hey"....after I track down Sicy!! :evil:

Hey Reggie!

:wave:

Yes, I was lucky on Ebay last week and bought GA for the 9th at the price I had set in my head.
Still way above face value, but cheaper than the seat I have tomorrow.

I thought you were gonna try to get GA's for the 8th instead of the crappy nose bleeds.
Waiting till the last minute?

Smart to track down Sicy first.
She has seen my photo's so she knows what I look like.
But I think she's only going to the show on the 9th.

If you're stuck with the nosebleeds tomorrow, we could meet up in the Arena.
I'll be in section 101.
You?

Lila64 said:
is any Oakland show attendee willing to text message or help stream the show for the setlist party-ers? If so, please PM me or email, or post in the Stream thread in General Discussions. Miri - I will turn my yahoo messenger on for you in case you are lurking :wink:

Mi, lurking?
It's not in my vocabulary!
;)
Alright, alright, I'll admit I lurk from time to time.

See stream thread.
I'm on yahoo, but where are you?
I'll stay signed in till I have to leave for work tomorrow.

Lila64 said:
is any Oakland show attendee willing to text message or help stream the show for the setlist party-ers? If so, please PM me or email, or post in the Stream thread in General Discussions. Miri - I will turn my yahoo messenger on for you in case you are lurking :wink:

I can email on my phone (it's a Blackberry) but I cannot text, Lila see your PMs for my response!!

Back
Top Bottom