Nov. 4, MGM Grand in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got a seat for this nite!!

Wooohooooooooooooooooo!!

Anyone sitting near section L214? I am in row B, seat 14

who else is going??? c'mon y'all....I am so excited already!:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
got a seat for this nite!!

Wooohooooooooooooooooo!!

Anyone sitting near section L214? I am in row B, seat 14

who else is going??? c'mon y'all....I am so excited already!:wink:

I'm going!!!!!

I can't remember which section but it's a seat in the house.

So who's up for hiking at Red Rock Canyon???

me too, then i can grab all his winnings while he is passed out :shifty:

Right behind the stage! Nov 4th, Section 224... could not afford anything else, 3 people going with me so I could not get GA!

See you all there!

I'll be there for both shows. Right now I don't know where I'll be sitting, for my good friend Mary in CA, purchased the tickets. Martha it would be really cool if we all could get together, just like we did on the last tour.

Kelly, I think Southwest has very cheap fares to Las Vegas--I've flown them before. It's just a long, long way. I'm hoping I can make it. Those 2 shows come at a busy time of the year :(

u'd think dallas is closer to vegas... that it would cost less.....NOPE.... I shelled out $230 r/t !!

BUT I did get a deal on the hotel.

Yeah, the cheapest flights from Florida are around $280 or higher :(.

Thanks ruffian, I'll check Southwest. I'm a little nervous though, because I used to watch that Airline show on A&E and things always seemed to go wrong on Southwest :lol:.

My mother is going with me (when I said "Vegas" her eyes just lit up :cute: ) . . . and now she wants to go to the first show too :shifty:. That should be interesting, considering she doesn't know any U2 songs and has never been to a rock concert. I think she might reconsider with some of the tickets prices I showed her :reject:.

Oh yeah, I still need tickets. But I've got the hotel :up: :).

I'm planning on going, although I don't have tickets to either show yet. It'll be shitty seats for me, but I don't care! I just want to be there!

wow, hotels are really expensive compared to regular rates--there are lots of conventions in town that weekend. The Sahara looks like one of the more reasonable places. Kelly, I still haven't found any cheap airfare--everything is around $300! :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom