Nov. 4, MGM Grand in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Supposedly American has a sale going on this week only - and you have to fly before Nov. 17th.

i dunno if that helps ya. :)

With gas and oil prices rising everything else will also, including airfare.....those jets gotta pay big fuel bills! In another week or so $300RT from Chicafo or Florida to Vegas isn't going to seem too bad! Check with Imperial Palace hotel which is located mid-strip and reasonable with airport transportation and free parking, just a little tip.....

Well poop, I'm going to have to nix my Vegas plans. I just can't justify the expense. Alas.

Unless great tickets at a reasonable price drop into my lap ... in which case, screw the justified cost. I'm goin'! :wink:

corianderstem said:
Well poop, I'm going to have to nix my Vegas plans. I just can't justify the expense. Alas.

Unless great tickets at a reasonable price drop into my lap ... in which case, screw the justified cost. I'm goin'! :wink:

I'm in the same boat. There are NO affordable tix to be found for this show. It's a shame, only 4 hours away 2 U2 concerts, but I'm not willing to go into major debt for two U2 shows.

Just an FYI for those staying at the Imperial Palace, don't expect the Ritz. Those cheap rates are for a reason. It's kinda "ew".

I'll be there!!!! Section L220........
I'm still trying to get a room......
Going by myself..........U2 cd's blasting along the way up the Interstate 15! (Drive from Murrieta!)

U2Fanatic4ever ...i'll be at the show on the 4th. still trying to get a ticket to the show on the 5th.

Yep, Vegas res for 23 years. I'm GA for the 4th, and looking for anything cheap for the 5th. Looking forward to seeing some of you in the GA line. :up:

hiya kelly!! :wave:
I will be there both nites. I am the short gal from san diego that was at the gathering at Chilli's the nite before opening nite in san diego.
What other shows are you going to? PM me if you want to meet up...Would love to see ya again...!

Amy

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya kelly!! :wave:
I will be there both nites. I am the short gal from san diego that was at the gathering at Chilli's the nite before opening nite in san diego.
What other shows are you going to? PM me if you want to meet up...Would love to see ya again...!

Amy

:wave: I remember :).

I'm also going to both Miami shows and the Tampa shows. My mom's coming with me to Vegas (she's going for the gambling :wink: ).

kellyahern said:

:wave: I remember :).

I'm also going to both Miami shows and the Tampa shows. My mom's coming with me to Vegas (she's going for the gambling :wink: ).

:cool: Sounds like fun...

My mom is coming with me too to vegas...Not sure if she is gonna gamble. She hasn't been there in many many years..:ohmy:

Let's keep in touch as the dates get closer!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I'll be there...have a seat for the 4th... going by myself...:sad: Also have a Ga for the 5th!:wink:

Amy! You're going to Vegas after LA! Cool....I'll be in the GA line Friday....cheap seats Sat. Hope to bump into you or look me up, I'll be with the JT crowd.

Karen
San Diego

oktobergirl said:

I'm in the same boat. There are NO affordable tix to be found for this show. It's a shame, only 4 hours away 2 U2 concerts, but I'm not willing to go into major debt for two U2 shows.

Just an FYI for those staying at the Imperial Palace, don't expect the Ritz. Those cheap rates are for a reason. It's kinda "ew".

So I've heard about IP, but then I've also heard so-so and good things about it. I'm not going to be there very long anyway, only to shower and nap. Gotta do whatcha gotta do to see U2 & friends :sexywink:

Carek1230 said:

Amy! You're going to Vegas after LA! Cool....I'll be in the GA line Friday....cheap seats Sat. Hope to bump into you or look me up, I'll be with the JT crowd.

Karen
San Diego

Hey Karen!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :wave:

So nice to hear from you! Are you going to the LA shows too? I am going to 11/1 for sure. Have a GA for that. Would like to go to second show too but no ticket yet..:wink:

I still have your cell phone number (is that still good? if not email me with a different one.)

I am staying at the Orleans hotel across from the MGM (like a couple of blocks down Tropicana ave).
Let's definitely meet up! :yes:

Amy

Last edited:
........Are you one of those people (Like me), that has a ticket for Nov 4th, but it's not a GA?....what are your plans?

Tailgate Party?

I was also wondering if there could be a way of identifying all the interference members that will be there....:hmm:......
How about......

19006062_F_store.jpg

for everyone with their screen names attached?

:laugh:

RedrocksU2 said:
........Are you one of those people (Like me), that has a ticket for Nov 4th, but it's not a GA?....what are your plans?

Tailgate Party?

I was also wondering if there could be a way of identifying all the interference members that will be there....:hmm:......
How about......

19006062_F_store.jpg

for everyone with their screen names attached?

:laugh:

have a reserved seat for that nite. Not sure what my plans are yet.

Back
Top Bottom