Nov. 18, Philips Arena in Atlanta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a message from Lauren (Dulce de Leche) this am. She got there at around 7am and was number 59. As of about an hour and a half ago there were around 200 people in line. I've obviously not left yet so I'll probably be somewhere near the end of the line. :(

Fado sounds good! :up: I need your phone number. PM me.

:angry: I left a message for Lauren at 1:30PM today and she has not returned my call! :down:

:wink:

I did speak with hippy and my nephew and I are going to meet up with her before the show tonight. Apparently we are in the same section this evening! :up: Which is section 119.

Hippy Kim! Fred, Teri & the Savannah Gang will be seeing you tomorrow! I will give you a call when we get up there to see what you are up to!
Don't Freeze!
Fred

FrednU2 said:
Hippy Kim! Fred, Teri & the Savannah Gang will be seeing you tomorrow! I will give you a call when we get up there to see what you are up to!
Don't Freeze!
Fred

:wave:

Sounds great! Sorry I didn't return your phone call today... my phone is going strange and I didn't get the message until this evening...

It's COLD here... for a South FL gal :)

Luckily I bought a Vertigo jacket ;)

I ended up not being able to leave to go to the concert yesterday. I couldn't have even went if I had found a ticket.

Will be there tonight for sure since I already have tickets and a hotel. :dancing:

Would like to meet up at Fado. :wave:

Excellent shows!!!!!

Dulce de Leche, it was nice meeting you. I love putting names to faces!!!!! Sat. was the best yet!!!

Miroslava, I loved seeing you again. I didn't realize how horrible I looked till I got back to the hotel, tears of intense emotion do that to a gal!!! ;)

Yes, I got to meet Miroslava, ree5669, and Elessarian for the first time. :happy:

Also got to see ruffian and U2dork of course. :hug:

Missed Iris, hippy, neutral, and others...:sad:

Great shows! I cannot believe anyone could handle camping out in that weather...I got in line at 4:30 Friday morning and really suffered like a big baby despite wearing thermal everything and having a heavy duty sleeping bag. So Saturday got there at 11 to do surveys and decided to just leave the line altogether and come back while Institute were playing.

Anyway, nice meeting/seeing you all. Neutral, sorry i missed you--Iris, too.

It was lovely meeting new people and seeing familiar faces!

Great show as always, though I musta dmit that during Pride I thought for only the first time this tour "hmm, maybe I added one too many shows" but of course I was proven wrong during Streets and everything thereafter was just AMAZING!

:heart:

I can't believe I finally scanned into the ellipse :love:

and that encore was great :drool:

and then when Bono pulled me on stage to play Dirty Day with them, that was the best!!! :love:

man, concerts are so much better when you make believe

Ruffian, I saw someone with surveys. Was that you (dark beautiful completion & hair in high heels)?

I was there when (if it was u), you collected that survey from the guys in sunglasses w/ a huge beer cooler. They were 1/2 done and you told their rep to tell them thanks for the effort.

I also commented on your heels---you said that they were very comfortable!

Nonetheless, if that was you, it was me, REE5669!!!!! :) :) :)

ree5669 said:
Ruffian, I saw someone with surveys. Was that you (dark beautiful completion & hair in high heels)?

I was there when (if it was u), you collected that survey from the guys in sunglasses w/ a huge beer cooler. They were 1/2 done and you told their rep to tell them thanks for the effort.

I also commented on your heels---you said that they were very comfortable!

Nonetheless, if that was you, it was me, REE5669!!!!! :) :) :)

Oh, hey, you weren't too far up from me then. It was the guys with the bullhorn who started drinking at 9am, right? They cracked me up. I was about 5 groups of people back from them.

Oh yes, my sister and I referred to them as the metrosexual european wannabes. (Not a bad thing....they were :combust:!) But we couldn't believe they were American; their dress looked so European!

I just referred to them as the himbos....

They were cute though... they had awesome shoes!! :love:

They were cute until they started shoving Skoal chewing tobacco in their mouths. :yuck:
They really didn't seem like the type that 'dips'.

Just wanted to say hey to Dulce de Leche (and your sister) and ree5669, it's Michelle from Buffalo from the GA line on Saturday - it was so nice meeting you guys and hanging out with everyone, I had such an amazing time!! I was kind of out of it during the day on Saturday from being up all freaking night on Friday, but totally worth it!!! And a hot shower Saturday afternoon made me feel human again - amazing what camping out all night in the freezing cold will do - and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Sooooo glad I made the trip. :hug: and hope to see you guys again!!

Back
Top Bottom