Nov. 13, American Airlines Arena in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm already here. i'll be on the FLR for the frist show. we'll see what happens with show #2, as i've exhausted my presale tix limit and so the fate of my location will rest exclusively on whatever dumb luck i have with ticketmaster this saturday. (that or the amount of cash i decide to desperately dish out later when i make my tix purchase through a broker...)

does anyone live in miami?

well, i didn't get a single ticket for the 14th. will have to wait out the months to see what ebay, the "brokers", friends, fans, and a hopeful future block of tickets released superlastminute brings. good luck to all!

Well, I got TIX for Miami on the 14th. They're behind the stage, because after waiting so many hours outside(long story). But I am very very happy with my tickets. Can't wait!

Miami Gathering

I say everyone gather at the Hard Rock Cafe for the November 13th Show. The Hard Rock is located across the street from the AAA. Since the show is on a Sunday, people could start showing up at like 4 PM....They usually play U2 all day and have videos on all the screens....very fun...

hippy said:

:(

And we're not enough? :)

Seriously, though... I'll be there alone as well! Were you doing GA?

the second night I don't have GA but my parents won't let me go to the show or drive there alone and none of them will go with me that night :scream: :sad:

I'm going to the Miami 13th of November show!

First and maybe last show ever because I am Honduran so I've made huge investments to make it.

I have section 105, how good is the view?

Well, I hope to see some Interferencers there and I'll see if I meet you guys at the Hard Rock Cafe...

Can't wait! :wave:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I'm going to the Miami 13th of November show!

First and maybe last show ever because I am Honduran so I've made huge investments to make it.

I have section 105, how good is the view?

Well, I hope to see some Interferencers there and I'll see if I meet you guys at the Hard Rock Cafe...

Can't wait! :wave:

Wow, that looks like an awesome seat. Your section is right next to Adam's side :hyper:

f8356fe5.gif

I'm in 115 the first night and 116 the section :wave:

Pre-show party SPONSORED BY ETS TOURS features South Florida's U2 Tribute Act Ultraviolet (UV)!

Pre-show will be at Playwright's Irish Pub 1265 Washington Ave Miami Beach Beach. Sunday Nov 13 & Monday Nov 14th General admission $24.95 includes giveaways & food, $34.95 includes giveaways, food & shuttle to the concert at AA Arena!! Both shows are 4 pm to 7 pm.

Also Ultraviolet will be performing the Pre-show party in Tampa, Wed Nov 16th at MacDinton's Irish Pub 405 S. Howard Ave call for details: 813-251-8999. 4 pm to 7:30 pm

This is the auspicious debut of Ultraviolet, after almost a year in the making and they are bringing in a very special guest performer for these fantastic shows!!

PRE-SHOW PARTY FOR U2 FANS

Pre-show party SPONSORED BY ETS TOURS features South Florida's U2 Tribute Act Ultraviolet (UV)!

Pre-show will be at Playwright's Irish Pub 1265 Washington Ave Miami Beach Beach. Sunday Nov 13 & Monday Nov 14th General admission $24.95 includes giveaways & food, $34.95 includes giveaways, food & shuttle to the concert at AA Arena!! Both shows are 4 pm to 7 pm.

Also Ultraviolet will be performing the Pre-show party in Tampa, Wed Nov 16th at MacDinton's Irish Pub 405 S. Howard Ave call for details: 813-251-8999. 4 pm to 7:30 pm

This is the auspicious debut of Ultraviolet, after almost a year in the making and they are bringing in a very special guest performer for these fantastic shows!!

I'll be at both shows with GA for both. Have already arranged to hookup with some fellow PLEBANS who don't have partners so we can double our chances of getting in.:wink: :wink: :wink:

Guess wat? :huh:

My informer messed up and the ticket that was sold to me was actually in section 312. :huh:

I know some people here get bored of watching U2 so if anyone wants to trade a ticket that is somewhat closer for mine I'll be forever in debt because this just may be the only time I ever watch U2 in my life.

It will be a memory to remember forever tomorrow regardless of the seat I'm in though.

IT WILL BE AMAZING! CANT WAIT!

BrownEyedBoy said:

IT WILL BE AMAZING! CANT WAIT!

This is true no matter where you're sitting! Honestly, I was up in level 4 for Elevation and it was no problem! (Granted, I snuck down to the floor... but what I saw of Garbage was good!)

Plus, you're almost directly in front of the stage so you get all the effects! :D

See you there! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom