New York/New Jersey Headcount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Let's have a headcount of who's going to New York and Jersey shows....

Also post after you've obtained your tickets **Crosses everything & prays**

I'll be there (NY and NJ) I did really well with tickets last time, I'm hoping for the same this time

Since this is more of a "What Do You Want" area in terms of the tour, let me know if this is more general discussion or belongs in the Gatherings forum. Thanks!

Depends on Final Exams especially the Boston show. I hope they add more 2 more Boston shows after the 26th.

I'm trying for 21 May at NYC and 24 and 26 May in Boston. Hoping they add another NYC date. Four shows would really make the trip from Australia worth it.

Axver said:
I'm trying for 21 May at NYC and 24 and 26 May in Boston. Hoping they add another NYC date. Four shows would really make the trip from Australia worth it.

They will definately add another 2 or 3 shows for new york..

I think I'll have the best luck with a NJ show rather than the 1 MSG show, so I'm trying for one of those.
I also have a co-worker whose father-in-law has good connections for tickets, so I'll have to ask her if he can help me. She had Springsteen tickets up for grabs when he played Shea Stadium, but there were several dates at that venue, and it seats a lot more than the NJ arena or MSG.
We'll just have to see...!

one4u2 said:

They will definately add another 2 or 3 shows for new york..

Well, I think they can only really add one. Look at the surrounding dates. They're in East Rutherford on 17 and 18 so that rules out 19, and Boston on 24 so that rules out 23. That leaves either 20 or 22 - U2 don't seem to be playing three nights in a row any more. (I hope all of that made sense, heh.)

I'm really hoping they add the 22nd.

Damn you Colonel Klink,

I had 2 GA for NYC and then when I went to purchase WHAM!!! System Error. I tried for several more minutes and then decided to try Rutherford. Nada. I ended up breaking down and buying what they had. That's right folks, Golden Circle in NJ. But maybe its better. I'm 6'4 and never have a hard time on the floor but I'm sure my wife will appreciate the seats.

Oh well, there's still hope for Denver. I gotta get on the floor.

Last edited:
one4u2 said:
Let's have a headcount of who's going to New York and Jersey shows....

Also post after you've obtained your tickets **Crosses everything & prays**

I WILL BE AT MSG ON THE 21ST. I MAY EVEN HAVE A COUPLE OF TIX TO SELL....

Re: Re: New York/New Jersey Headcount

MBH said:

I WILL BE AT MSG ON THE 21ST. I MAY EVEN HAVE A COUPLE OF TIX TO SELL....

I am interested where are they!!!!

I see you're in Wantagh I'm also on the island :wave:

Re: Re: Re: New York/New Jersey Headcount

one4u2 said:

I am interested where are they!!!!

I see you're in Wantagh I'm also on the island :wave:

MSG, 5/21/05 = SECTION 423, ROW G, SEATS 14-15 IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW(CENTER ICE).

IF I HAVE TIX TO SELL, I WILL POST THEM NEXT WEEK. UNLIKE MOST SCUMBAGS IN THE TICKET-SELLING INDUSTRY, I WON'T BE LOOKING TO MAKE MUCH PROFIT!

IF YOU DO A QUICK SEARCH ON THE 'NET TODAY, YOU'LL SEE SCALPERS ADVERTISING U2 TIX FOR $200-$1,500 FOR SHOWS THAT AREN'T EVEN ON SALE YET! THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS ALMOST AS CORRUPT AS BOXING!!!!!!!!

Anyone going for the GA in NY whom I can hang out with? I just purchased a GA ticket from ETS but will have to leave the line for a while to pick up my ticket and quickly come back. The person I was suppposed to be with cannot make it.

:sad:

tinw22@yahoo.com

Axver said:

Well, I think they can only really add one. Look at the surrounding dates. They're in East Rutherford on 17 and 18 so that rules out 19, and Boston on 24 so that rules out 23. That leaves either 20 or 22 - U2 don't seem to be playing three nights in a row any more. (I hope all of that made sense, heh.)

I'm really hoping they add the 22nd.

the New York Liberty have a game scheduled for the afternoon of Sunday the 22nd... if U2 were to play, that day, they'd have to break the stage down and put it back up again.

if they were to add dates at the garden, i would imagine it would be on the 20th and/or 19th. east rutheford is 5 minutes away from manhattan (as the crow flies... with traffic it could take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour and a half :shrug:). going from continental to MSG is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom