New York City in October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll probably stop by friday night at some point... probably start the day's festivities at flannery's (14th & 7th) just because i know i can get buy backs there.

saturday and monday i'll be at a, eh, party by 6:00... so won't be able to be there prior to that time.

tuesday i'll be with my father... and i don't exactly know if he's ready for the world of blue crack'dom, so i dunno

and i don't have a ticket for 10/14 yet, so that's undecided

Last edited:
Hm ... I'll have to rethink my drinking before the concert on Monday. I don't want to be peeing every five minutes.

:hmm:

I'll go and be the weirdo WITHOUT a beer. :wink:

Hi all, will be over from England this weekend for a holiday with my sis and going on mon night.
We saw them at tickenham in June and it was so loud...mmmmm fab.
Cant wait to experiance this though. Love NYC came for the first time last year.
We have tickets up in the gods 420, but to be honest i dont care i'm gonna enjoy a once in a life time experiance, U2 in a city i've come to love.
Hope to catch some people in a pub before.

i will be at the tir na nog on 10/11 with a blue wrist band. of course i will be at the bar by 4pm, gotta get a good buzz before hand.

i will also be wearing the 26 + 6 = 1 t shirt, stop by and say hi at the tir na nog. im looking forward to meeting everyone

Headache in a Suitcase said:

hehehe...

yea... bars don't close till 4am in new york city. concerts should be over between 11 and 11:30pm.

Awesome! (I need a little back-flip smilie!)... there's nothing worse than not being able to get a beer after a U2 concert :no:

so is the final decision going to be the tir na nog before the show on 10/11 tues.

i possibly have on ticket to sell for 10/11 tues show. sec 407, row a. let me know if there is any interest.

Cool. I'll be there sometime around 6 ish on saturday:drunk: :hyper:

if you are interested, look up my pic in Lemonade stand and you'll be able to find me in the crowd.

the bars are gonna be packed... esp. a popular commuter bar like ti ra lady friggin da... whatever it's called. [/B][/QUOTE]

HaHaHa....I never heard of that palce, and I sure as hell can't remember how to pronounce it.

all i know is 8th and 33rd. LOL

Back
Top Bottom