New York City in October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you are going on the 7 and 14 right? I think it should be the place all interference people go for all nights. This way no matter what night you are going all interference know where to go.

I am going to be there on Friday night for sure and hopefully Monday too.

Shade said:

That's all great to hear - I'm REALLY looking forward to this. Just curious - how does SRO work?

SRO is sold the day of the show, only if the show is sold out, when the box office opens (10am, noon on Sunday). They'll sell you a spot (you're assigned a place to stand behind the last row of the orchestra), and it's usually $20-25. When I saw Nine at the O'Neill, someone came over to me at intermission and asked if I wanted their seat, because they didn't have enough leg room and they'd rather just stand for the rest of the show. Worked for me!...Keep in mind (if you're thinking of catching another show by SRO) that not all theatres have it (some have a wall right behind the last row of the orchestra). I'd recommend Spamalot or The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.

Is anyone else going to the 2U thing at B.B. King's on 10/7? I picked up a pair of tix last week. I've heard they're pretty good, and I figure for $12 it'll be a fun way to kick off "U2 Week." :wink:

youtwohearts said:

Okay if you're confused there is a problem. No good or not the right place? You're with me so confusion isn't an option.

I'm confused about Headaches response

Well, if my friend ditches me on Sunday night, I'll try to get to this place. And wear a blue string. And cry into my beer if I'm the only one there.

:wink:

I have GA to the 10/7 and 10/10 show, so I can't go those nights. But I can definitely stop by on any of the other nights or whatever.

kelly213 said:
^ It's convenient and Irish :wink:
Do you have a better idea?

That works for me, I was just curious. I always prefer the old irish pub over restaurant chains like TGIFridays.

I'm going to the Saturday show w/ a friend and I can assure you that we will be consuming alcohol beforehand. I will make an effort to get over to this place.....

Are we really doing the blue string thing?
My recommendation is to just randomly shout "Interference" or "Blue Crack" and see if anyone responds.....

Back
Top Bottom