MSG 11/21 & 11/22 - Who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a seat in 310. :rockon: Now where are the fan meetings for those of us not in GA?
I had GA in Chicago 5/9, 5/10 (happy b-day Bono), 9/20, 9/21 and still ain't sniffed the ellipse (though I think I'm on the DVD). Guess I'll never know. :sad:

We will be there with our 2 FC GA's for 10/21 show...

Cannot wait. Got a hotel room across the street from MSG and we're taking the train right to Penn Station. Hope we get into the ellipse like the last Philly show (but of course not counting on it)! Anyone know any good bars nearby to go to before or after the show?

HelloAngel said:
Can't wait!! :happy:

Hello Angel. Are you going on 21 or 22 or both days? Is there any Interf meet up on 21? Or just ones where people who've met before will probably meet again?

I need to know cos it's just 2 days now!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Good luck for people still trying! :hug:

Aren't there any desperate sellers on ebay trying to get rid of their tickets? Would probably be cheaper now... no?

Has everybody tried 4 t h r o c k .com?

Zootlesque said:

Hello Angel. Are you going on 21 or 22 or both days? Is there any Interf meet up on 21? Or just ones where people who've met before will probably meet again?

I need to know cos it's just 2 days now!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey yeah - I'll definitely be at both shows!

I'm not good with meet-ups though and planning them, so I'll be a lamer for now and I say I dunno :shrug: The problem for me on 11/21 is that I have GA, so prolly won't be able to meet up with anyone past 6:30p, and then on 11/22 I'll have my boyfriend's family with me, so definitely can't meet up then.

If anyone has plans though - I can definitely try to meet up if anyone wants to say howdy! :wave:

Youtwohearts and I will most likely be at tir na nog if we get there early enough on the 22nd

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

what's that? :scratch:

http://tirnanognyc.com/homepage.php

homepage-photo.jpg

This is bad. I've been sick all weekend- actually since Thursday (basically constant drowsiness, etc) and at this rate, my mom won't let me go on Tuesday night. THIS IS TERRIBLE. I have been looking forward to this concert since I got the tickets. MAKE ME BETTER NOW!

U2girl91289 said:
This is bad. I've been sick all weekend- actually since Thursday (basically constant drowsiness, etc) and at this rate, my mom won't let me go on Tuesday night. THIS IS TERRIBLE. I have been looking forward to this concert since I got the tickets. MAKE ME BETTER NOW!

Oh man! That's horrible! Just rest up tonight and tomorrow. You'll feel better. Get enough sleep. But don't miss this for the world. I'm sure your mom will understand. :wink:

:hug:

i believe i will be going to Stout today instead of Tir Na Nog... it's on 33rd, east of the garden.

getting ready to venture in... last year on the monday before thanksgiving i made a similar voyage... riding that train into manhattan, and then down to brooklyn for a surreal performance beneath the brooklyn bridge.

and now it's the monday before thanksgiving, and i'm off to manhattan for a surreal performance in the world's most famous arena.

:drool:

:sigh: it's becoming more and more clear that i might not be able to get to the show tonight because of the time change.

i won't be able to start heading in till around 7:30.

the train i wanted to take leaves at 7:50, getting in at 8:32... it's about a 20 minute car ride just to get to the train station, let alone find a spot and get a ticket. there's a train station in my town but the schedule sucks and it takes longer.

plus it's pouring rain and it might even snow tonight... so driving will be difficult as it is. unless i end up being able to get out before 7:30, i'm probably going to have to skip it...

crapper

U2girl91289 said:
Leaving in less than an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be the person there at 6:30, trying to study b/c I have a test at 8:30 tomorrow morning. HA. Tonight is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit!!! :applaud:

Headache, were you inside the ellipse yesterday? (11/21) I took quite a few photos of GA from behind the band. Some are blurry but I'm hoping to spot at least a few Interferencers. :wink:

But what a show it was!!! :drool: Better than my last one on May 18th at Continental.

Zootlesque said:

That's the spirit!!! :applaud:

Headache, were you inside the ellipse yesterday? (11/21) I took quite a few photos of GA from behind the band. Some are blurry but I'm hoping to spot at least a few Interferencers. :wink:

But what a show it was!!! :drool: Better than my last one on May 18th at Continental.

i was, near the tip.

and if you notice the time of my post, needless to say i didn't get out of work in time.

:sigh:

stupid time change.

What's up in Msg?

Maybe Patty smith was ill?

Why the setlist brake with Instant Karma????

Please can u tell me????

Back
Top Bottom