MERGED-->March 28th, San Diego Fan Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
I live here in San Diego. Does anyone want to meet up? If anyone has any questions about the area or anything let me know.

Email me if you are interested in a get together aka blue crack addicts gathering!

my email is : Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Depending on how many shows U2 play in San Diego (and how much money i've saved to fly over)
I may also be going, i'll get in touch, if i am going.

bono_man2002 said:
Depending on how many shows U2 play in San Diego (and how much money i've saved to fly over)
I may also be going, i'll get in touch, if i am going.

Cool ! Bono_man Just let me know... As of now, I plan on going to a few shows in the area- Southern California. Am thinking LA, Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, Ca and also Las Vegas.

Hopefully the gods that be up there will be looking out for me and I will be able to get to see the shows that I want to see.:wink:

I will be at the San Diego show as well. Can;t wait to see everyone. I can't wait to see you U2Fanatic4ever and bono_man2002 (if you can make it out which would be awesome). I will keep in touch with you U2Fanatic4ever on Monday after the dates have been announced. Mt airline tickets are tentatively on hold until monday.

isabelle_guns said:
I will be at the San Diego show as well. Can;t wait to see everyone. I can't wait to see you U2Fanatic4ever and bono_man2002 (if you can make it out which would be awesome). I will keep in touch with you U2Fanatic4ever on Monday after the dates have been announced. Mt airline tickets are tentatively on hold until monday.

cool isabelle! I look forward to meeting you and all my fellow blue crack addicts!! Lets all pray that we will be able to get our hands on GA tix for this show... oh gawd....please let me get tix...:drool:

Just keep in touch via my email address if there is anything I can help you out with...

U2Fanatic4ever, isabelle_guns
I think we planning to meet up for the CA shows.....
should have a gathering on the messenger service of your choice :)

MSN, AIM or Yahoo.

my msn: danielalmond@hotmail.com
AIM: bonoman87
Yahoo: bono_man55@yahoo.com

Right now i'm looking at
March 28th San Diego, CA - Sports Arena
April 1st Anaheim, CA
April 5th Los Angeles

I guess they will add date to SD and LA , so i might just get to those....
as i said though, we should 'chat' up.

bono_man2002 said:
U2Fanatic4ever, isabelle_guns
I think we planning to meet up for the CA shows.....
should have a gathering on the messenger service of your choice :)

MSN, AIM or Yahoo.

my msn: danielalmond@hotmail.com
AIM: bonoman87
Yahoo: bono_man55@yahoo.com

Right now i'm looking at
March 28th San Diego, CA - Sports Arena
April 1st Anaheim, CA
April 5th Los Angeles

I guess they will add date to SD and LA , so i might just get to those....
as i said though, we should 'chat' up.

Sounds great bono_man! Just keep in touch via yahoo messenger and or my address: Liams_mom@yahoo.com.

I want to do those shows too! I am sure that they will add dates to SD, LA and maybe even anaheim. If you look at the dates there are big gaps of time where they can add between the initial dates.

Take care!

I'm debating the merits of GA vs seats for this one - if the arena is smaller I thiink I'll be going the GA route

I'm on the fence for this one. I had friends who saw them in San Diego last tour, and said it was a total fiasco. The GA line didn't matter in the end, because security lets everyone in through all doors at 5 pm, so whether you wait all day or show up at the last second, it doesn't matter. It was literally a footrace into the heart last time. Also, the sound quality is really bad--the arena is old and there's a lot of echo.

On the positive side, the arena is small, so it's kind of an intimate setting, and the city itself is a great place to visit.

I think I'll probably go after LA tickets tomorrow, but it's a tough call! Good luck to everyone!

I'm going too GA! From Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to attend the first U2 concert in 4 years! I'll be travelling alone from Montreal and I might bring a friend! Let's Make the First concert in 4 years the biggest PARTY EVER! We should organize (organise?..sorry my first language is French from Quebec).So, we should organize some Big party the night BEFORE! And for The GA Line-Up too!

I Got My GA for San Diego....Don't ask me how....Pretty Lucky, I guess!

Can't wait to meet you in San diego....Let's make the Biggest U2 Party Ever!

What a chance we have to attend the first concert. Lots of surprise for us! It's always fun to attend a concert before knowing 95% of the setlist before the show even start!

I will need some San Diego info from you guys! I never been to San Diego....Any cool place to hang? Some nice place to see?

See ya in 2 months

Frederic :)

I got reserved seats....didnt care what i got....2 tickets, not next to each other.....but i was always gonna take what i Ticketmaster gave me first.

Now just to get my Birth Certificate and Passport, Arlines , Hotels and Anahiem and L.A Worked out! :ohmy:

C'mon People...It's the first show in 4 years! Where are you? We need some big big parties the night before the show! We need to throw a big party. I will throw one in my hotel room if you ask me for! I can't wait for the first show in 4 years!

HUGE Interference.com Meet for San Diego!

Hey, Everyone who is coming to San Diego for the first date(s) How does a HUGE dinner meeting sound? We all can meet somewhere for dinner on the 27th (that is if you are going to get to San Diego early) so we get a chance to meet everyone! Im a native of SD so im willing to show people around too if you guys want some ideas of things to do if you plan on staying here for a couple of days. Just post reply and let me know!

About 10 of us from Toronto/U2 GTA will be heading down. We are usually up for a party... just ask anyone that was at Cleveland or ITH.

My question is though, what time do we have to line up at the Arena to be first in line?

oh yah, here are some pointers for you all who are planin' to travel to San Diego.........

I wouldnt get a hotel downtown and the prices for a room are really high. Look more around the Mission Beach / Ocean Beach areas for a place to stay. This will get you close to the venue and keep the prices down per night. As for a meet up place, i was thinking like Dave "n" Busters which is always fun. Someone should make a check list of people who want to go, and if we have some that are underage, you can still go into DnB with an adult. Does that sound like a good place to go? Get drinks and food and play some games!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom