MERGED-->March 28th, San Diego Fan Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't be trying for Philly during the presale however, I will find a way to get them.

I need to try for DC since it's closer to me.

So what was the drill again if you only bought one ticket to a show, can you use your code again to buy one ticket for another. I know it was discussed but I forgot.

Yeah, SD people need to come to Philly!!

skjuls said:

My babysitter lives in Arlington so....... and she only charges 3.75 an hour. She's great with my 1 year old!

I also have some Peace Corps friends (who now work for Peace Corps) who would probably babysit for a higher fee. They live in DC.

Wow! only 3.75 and hour! I will take you up on that...Send me the details...via email that would be great and so very helpful.
My email is: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks so much Skjuls!!!!!!!!!:wink:

hey fyi.... there are some spots open for the Vertigo's Eve Party...!

Read below:

30 SPOTS OPEN for @U2 VERTIGO'S EVE
March 06, 2005
posted by: m2

Thanks to all who have prepaid for tickets to our "Vertigo's Eve" party
in San Diego on March 27th, the night before the tour opener. Our
capacity at the Hard Rock Cafe is 250 people, and tonight we have 30
spots open for those of you who were unable to RSVP when the party was
announced last month.

To RSVP, please email sherry@atu2.com and let her know how many tickets
you'd like. The cost is $20 per ticket, and all proceeds benefit the
African Well Fund. Use the link below to learn more about the party!

learn more about @U2 VERTIGO'S EVE >>

http://www.atu2.com/events/05/vertigoseve/

Documentary

My friend and I will be attending The first show in San Diego on 3/28. We will be staying really close to the venue at a holiday inn.

I will be filming a Documentary in MiniDV about the fans getting their early and trying to get into the "egg." I'm excited to meet all of you and get some interviews on video.

We'll be interviewing at the hotel, the Krispy Kreme in the venue parking lot, and everywhere else U2 fans are getting together. I'll be the guy with a thick beard and a camera in my hands all weekend.

Re: Documentary

BAWenrich said:
My friend and I will be attending The first show in San Diego on 3/28. We will be staying really close to the venue at a holiday inn.

I will be filming a Documentary in MiniDV about the fans getting their early and trying to get into the "egg." I'm excited to meet all of you and get some interviews on video.

We'll be interviewing at the hotel, the Krispy Kreme in the venue parking lot, and everywhere else U2 fans are getting together. I'll be the guy with a thick beard and a camera in my hands all weekend.

There is going to be a lot going on in and around that area for a few days, so keep your eyes and ears open! f you are not going to the Hard Rock downtown on 4th Sunday night the the Vertigo's Eve Bash you will also be missing out. The Joshua Tree, So. Calif's premier U2 tribute band is performing and they ROCK! That is something for you to document on film! LOTS of U2 fans will be descending upon the HRC and Gaslamp area Sunday night. Hope to bump into you! And good luck with your project! Can't wait to hear more!

Karen

Check this out y'all!!!

OK... A lot of you know that we are doing an African Well Fund fundraiser show at The Hard Rock Cafe Sand Diego on March 27... the day before the Vertigo Tour starts! The show has been sold out since the day after it was announced... so thank you to everyone who bought tickets and are supporting this great cause!

IT IS TIME TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG!

The Joshua Tree is pleased to announce that we will be working with 91X radio in San Diego for a remote broadcast/ JT shows on Monday March 28th.

We will be outside the San Diego Sports arena from 3PM til around 8PM performing on the back of a flatbed truck with the afternoon crew from 91X . If you are going to opening night, make sure to come early to party with The Joshua Tree and 91X.

Also check out web site for upcoming April shows in San Jose and Santa Monica.

Hope to you see you!

Chedge
The Joshua Tree
www.u2jt.com

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
No relation to the original BAW's...he's a knock-off....:|

Oh sorry, I didn't know there was another BAW on here. My BAW Stands for Brian Austin Wenrich... my full name. I wasn't trying to be a knock off or anything. It's just my Screen name.

this is the old thread--well over 500 posts. Mods, can you close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom