May 28, Fleet Center in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boston 5-28

Anyone gathering anywhere? I don't have a ticket, but I can still come down and meet up and hope to get a ticket. If I don't, then I can just hang around and meet the band afterwards.

SMB

I don't have a ticket, but I have a friend in the area, so I'm thinking of driving down for the day and trying to see the band before and/or after the show. Anyone know a good time to show up to catch them before soundcheck?

My friend and I are going to go to Ned Devine's on Saturday afternoon. It's in Faneuil Hall. Joshua Tree band are playing from 4-7. They are a great cover band who concentrate solely on their sound.

We'd LOVE to meet up with some other fans and enjoy some good conversation and some delicious pints. Anyone interested?!
We'll be ready to celebrate the end of one fantastic week.

Meg

Boston May 28 Gatherings

I'm fairly new to Interference but not to U2. Anyone planning a gathering before the May 28th show in Boston? I'd like to meet some fellow fans.

Edgey said:
My friend and I are going to go to Ned Devine's on Saturday afternoon. It's in Faneuil Hall. Joshua Tree band are playing from 4-7. They are a great cover band who concentrate solely on their sound.

We'd LOVE to meet up with some other fans and enjoy some good conversation and some delicious pints. Anyone interested?!
We'll be ready to celebrate the end of one fantastic week.

Meg

I'd probably be there around 5 ish....interference members should get there early enough to gather in one area.

Imarocker said:

I'd probably be there around 5 ish....interference members should get there early enough to gather in one area.

We'll be there by 5 as well. Maybe we could draw an "i" on our hands to identify ourselves as interference members or nerds as the case may be! Awesome! We can't wait. See you there!

I'll Be there!

Meg,
I look forward to seeing you at Ned's on Saturday. Some of us from different sites are seeign JT tonite as well. Here is the info:

FRI 5/27 @ The Grand Canal
57 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 523 1112
located in Faniuel Hall area

SAT 5/28 @ Ned Devine's (Parris) U2 pre-show
Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market Building, Boston
617-248-9900. 4 - 7pm

Take care,
John

PS JT comes on around 830 I believe.

Re: I'll Be there!

Johnman32 said:
Meg,
I look forward to seeing you at Ned's on Saturday. Some of us from different sites are seeign JT tonite as well. Here is the info:

John

That's great. We can't wait to meet some more fans from all over! We might try to make it tonight as well. If not, we'll see you on Saturday.

Meg

Anyone who was at "The Greatest Boston Bar" near the Fleet, say I. Man, what a friggen party before the 5/28 show, it was swarming with U2 fans. I'm the guy with the Zoo TV Outside Broadcast T-shirt and Red Sox hat sitting at the bar with my wife.

Oh, no wiseass remarks please lol.

Back
Top Bottom