May 14th, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What time were you planning on being in line?

Ill respond to your question with another......

Initially I was thinking like 8am but now does it really matter? Im thinking like noonish-early afternoon.

myself, zoney and dave c shall be here the night before the show...

citizens.jpg

... harrassing the relief pitchers, you can be assured

Headache, good seats...that bullpen set up is just begging for people to cause some ruttgase. Have fun. There is a sandwich place called McNalleys in the ballpark. The sandwich is called "the schmitter".....AWESOME:drool: If not a steak at toni lukes is better than a steak from geno's. Have fun. I was just at the game last night just barley beating your mets.

Dude this big picture is great. I had a season ticket pachage last year. The guy in the black shirt witht he grey hat is in my seats. Too funny..

I'll be there. Crappy seats though. Section 15, row 20, seats 19 and 20. Anyone else sitting around there?

Behind the arena (you'll see where the fans start gathering), and from most reports they usually come in some time between 3 and 4pm (they came in around 4 on San Jose 1). They'll either come out then to sign or in another hour after they go through a quick soundcheck.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm arriving around 3-ish in the afternoon Friday. :hyper:

to the city or to wait on line?!?!

haha ... ill be in the GA line at about 8am ... i live in the city

will be in ny that weekend, so ill be driving in as well. But ill probably get there around 7.

By then I'll already have seen the Kings, and since u2 dont come on until around 9, gives me some time to hit a local bar.

Hey all....
I'd love to meet you all (and a few certain Other People too....) :wink: behind the arena around 3:00! I'm from just outside Philly but am not sure where behind the arena to go....can anyone describe this area (in case, for some reason, I'm one of the first there)? OCD is kicking in!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

grace40streets said:
Hey all....
I'd love to meet you all (and a few certain Other People too....) :wink: behind the arena around 3:00! I'm from just outside Philly but am not sure where behind the arena to go....can anyone describe this area (in case, for some reason, I'm one of the first there)? OCD is kicking in!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

I will be there too - hoping to meet a "few people". I will be on the 11th Street side of the center at 2:30 - 3:00. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom