June 25th, Croke Park in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so who's going to this concert?

I'm gonna be there alone (my boyfriend is going back to london saturday afternoon) and i'm looking for people to hook up with at teh concert and afterwards for a party
anyone?

My wife and I will be at the show. Always up for an after party.
Where will you be sitting??? We will be in Sec 303.

It`s gonna be amazing and it`s only 2 weeks away.

Cheers.

I got GA but I'm only getting there at like 4pm and I'm alone!!!!!
was hoping i would get to meet some cool people in the queue or find people to go out wiht afterwards.

digsy said:
I got GA but I'm only getting there at like 4pm and I'm alone!!!!!
was hoping i would get to meet some cool people in the queue or find people to go out wiht afterwards.

I might be alone too. I say I might, bec. there's a possibility that I'll be meeting up with someone. Why are you going at 4pm, though? It would be fun to go there earlier. :)

yeah, i might be able to get there a bit earlier but my boyfriend who's in dublin with me from thursday is going back on saturday afternoon so as much as i kinda rather want to get in a queue early i really need to spend the day with him and give him a chance to see dublin.
so i'm leaving for the stadium when he leaves for the airport baically which should be about 3 maybe at the earliest

but yes, i do want to get there earlier if i can but i think 3 is as good as its gonna get.

I'm going to be in Dublin from San Francisco with a friend and we are interested in meeting up with some fun U2 fans after the show on the 25th. This will be the first time to Dublin for both of us!

dizzy said:

I might be alone too. I say I might, bec. there's a possibility that I'll be meeting up with someone. Why are you going at 4pm, though? It would be fun to go there earlier. :)

We will be queing since early in the morning so... if you want to join us......

I will be in Dublin for the first time and going to the concerts on 24th & 25th alone. So how early in the morning will people be queuing up on the 25th for GA tickets? :wink:

dizzy said:

Hey that'll be fun. I'd love to. :) What time are you going?

tinw22yahoo.com

Well w thought to be queing about 9 am!!!! (as long as in u2.com says that no queing before that hour will be permmited!).

It would be very very nice to join together all of us!!!!. Here you have my mail we can just keep in touch in order to spend those spare hours before the concert JUST MAKING NOISE!!!!!

apocalypsnow @ hotmail.com

My name is Octavio (from Madrid - Spain-)

It would be great to join u2fans all over the globe.

Mmmmm.... I'm so sorry about my english:huh: hope you understood me!

hey all, i shall be there too on the 25th :D

my first u2 concert

^ the biggest experience from this show isnt just seeing u2 for the first time but also the AMOUNT of U2 fans! ive never met more than 2 people in life who where big u2 fans like myself.
im going to fall in love with so many people :D

Back
Top Bottom