June 21st, Hampden Park in Glasgow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was really surprised at the price of tickets.I got my Hampden one for £60 seating,block A row TT.I dont know if that is a crappy seat but i was willing to take anything except the £85 tickets.

I hope so as well, don't trust ticketmaster to give me my tickets even though I paid for them!

I have tickets in Block A row M. No idea if these are actually any good though! Depends how far round in block A i suppose.

Yep same here GA tickets where are you???

Not looking forward to the early 5 hour drive up though!!

I'm in the very north of Scotland- Caithness. I'm staying in Glasgow for a week though as I'm going to see REM with friends there:hyper: But it'll be a 8 hour journey home on the 22nd:sigh:

Im taking my children 15 & 11 to their first U2 concert, they know every song, which is my fault - its them telling me to turn the music down haha Im still waiting for my Glasgow tickets but I bought them through lastminute.com so they HOPEFULLY should be here any day now. Leaving Aberdeen 5.30 am on the concert day and staying overnight in centre of town and then home the following afternoon. Hope they appreciate what Im doing taking them to this concert!!!

anyone doing a meeting thing or know party's going on in glasgow before/after the show? i'll be there 20th-22nd

Last edited:
meeting point for me 12oclock lunch time standing inline
its always worth it to get right up front(in pen)
just take sum food and sum beers and the u2 crowd
keep you happy
and if you need to pop away sumone keeps ur space:)
theres a bar near hampden and sum shops

did this in 93(zooropa tour) twice and 97(popmart) once
standing waiting to get in Pen

so for meeting point be at hampden at lunch time:))

BB Mac

jeffL sure thing just make sure you can walk back ok LOL

when are you leaving next week?

see ya soon BB

whats the crack with drinkin in the queue? i live up the road from hampden & i know what the local constabulary's normal policy on public drinking is! just wondered if its generally ok at u2 gigs. pretty poor thats theres no alcohol once you get in the stadium

shawn_sheep said:
pretty poor thats theres no alcohol once you get in the stadium
what??.. no beer inside the stadium? - isnt this the homeland of football and beer?.. :eyebrow:

im going to the show and are definetly up for an after party :yes:

yep no beer inside the stadium (unless they changed the rules in the last yr) thank the rangers & celtic fans who had a drunken riot at hampden in 1980 or whenever for the ban of alcohol inside stadiums!

Back
Top Bottom