June 12th, Schalke Stadium in Gelsenkirchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I envy you all. No, seriously have a great time. I went to three shows here in California and if you haven't been yet, you are going to LOVE it!

I will be in the Frankfurt airport connecting with a plane for Florence that actual afternoon and thought about taking a diversion to this concert but it's too crazy of an idea. Do you think the boys will stop in Frankfurt or go to an airport more local to Gelsenkirchen?

hotpepper said:
I envy you all. No, seriously have a great time. I went to three shows here in California and if you haven't been yet, you are going to LOVE it!

I will be in the Frankfurt airport connecting with a plane for Florence that actual afternoon and thought about taking a diversion to this concert but it's too crazy of an idea. Do you think the boys will stop in Frankfurt or go to an airport more local to Gelsenkirchen?

they'll probably land at cologne/bonn airport, as they are also doing a TV show on monday in cologne. and local newspaper say they will stay in a hotel in cologne (wouldn't really trust these infos so much though)

@all_i_want we'll be in gelsenkirchen at around 4 in the morning on sunday..i already leave tomorrow though, my msn: sunny_er2000@hotmail.com

Last edited:
anjarw said:

they'll probably land at cologne/bonn airport, as they are also doing a TV show on monday in cologne. and local newspaper say they will stay in a hotel in cologne (wouldn't really trust these infos so much though)

@all_i_want we'll be in gelsenkirchen at around 4 in the morning on sunday..i already leave tomorrow though, my msn: sunny_er2000@hotmail.com

anjarw - thanks for the info. I won't be looking around every corner in the Frankfurt airport. Have a great time at the show!

Back
Top Bottom