inTO the Heart and Other Canadian Gatherings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey all,

Just a reminder that Elevation (http://www.u2tributeband.com) will be performing at pre and post party fan events on Sept. 12, 14 and 16th...these events are all free...

The parties take place at Club 279 in the Hard Rock Cafe, Toronto's premiere live venue with an amazing sound, stage and light show! At Yonge and Dundas it is only a 10 minute walk to the ACC and there will also be a FREE SHUTTLE!! http://www.club279.com

Elevation will be performing an ALL REQUEST SHOW from 6:00-7:30 and after parties (also ALL REQUEST) from 11:00pm-1:30am. Admission to the pre-party is FREE and the post party is also FREE with a U2 ticket stub (or $5 at the door without a stub).

Hope to see you out...send requests to:

contact@u2tributeband.com

Cheers,
Brady
http://www.u2tributeband.com

wish i could go to the ETS party to hear October--I assume that is pre-show, not post-show, right? unfortunately, i need to be in the GA line :( I'm sure it'll be a great show!

ruffian said:
wish i could go to the ETS party to hear October--I assume that is pre-show, not post-show, right? unfortunately, i need to be in the GA line :( I'm sure it'll be a great show!

Hey ruffian, if you get into Toronto Sunday why don't you come by Montana's and join October, Elevation and some suprise guests. The V3 Launch Party is going to be alot of fun and kick-off Vertigo Week in style. It's only ONE dollar at the door (in support of the ONE/MPH campaign). Check out www.intotheheart.com for details. Doors open at 6pm.

If you don't get into T.O. until Monday then we'll probably see you in the GA line, just come up to one of the U2GTAers and fellow Interferencers. The post-party to be at after the U2 shows will be at Club 279... for FREE! Oh man... can you just see the after-glow of a U2 show on 20,000 rabid U2 fans lol.

4 more sleeps! :hyper:

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL
www.intotheheart.com

Come By for a Pint to Meet, Mingle and Party with Fans from all over
the world!!!

www.intotheheart.com

Sunday, September 11, 2005
Montana’s
145 John Street (John @ Richmond)
Toronto, Ontario
Phone: 416-595-5949
Doors open at 5:00pm!
Cover only ONE dollar at the door in support of the ONE Campaign to
Make Poverty History!

Local Toronto musicians October ( www.october.ca ) will get the party
started and then other U2 fans from around the world will get up to
sing/play with October or go it solo! October will later be joined by
members of Zoo Station (from Cleveland, Ohio www.zoostation.biz) and
Elevation. (from Toronto www.u2tributeband.com)

For more details visit www.intotheheart.com
to RSVP please go to our Registraion page.

PLUS!
-a chance to WIN 2 tickets to any U2 concert in North America Courtesy
of ETS The U2 Official Pre-Party destination www.etstours.com

While the ONE dollar cover charge for the //Atomic Jam// will benefit
the ONE/MPH campaign, money generated through a raffle of U2 concert
tickets and donated prizes will go to the American Red Cross to support
the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund.

For more information please contact: Sam B uturi2001@yahoo.ca

ruffian said:

Ruffian, I know you`re coming the weekend after so you won`t be able to attend the due at Montana`s. But on the sat. evening, yes October is playing AFTER the U2 concert - your ETS package will allow you to attend it. I know I`m going! :hyper:

Just a reminder that - unless you are doing the GA lineup - the place to be before the U2 shows this week, on Wedneday, Friday and Saturday is at MONTANA's - The LAST GREAT PLACE ON EARTH - as OCTOBER gets you ready for U2 with 2 solid sets per day of U2 classics and rarities.

The first night (Monday) was a roaring success - even those in attendance who had GAs ended up in the ellipse after leaving when our last song ended (approx 6:30 PM)

AND - THE VERTIGO LEG 3 POST PARTY to end all parties - SATURDAY, SEPT 17, again at MONTANA's - not only are we doing a pre-party, but join over 500 U2 fans as Toronto says farewell to U2 until next time - featuring a special performance by OCTOBER again - showtime 11:30 PM! This is guaranteed to be the biggest gathering of U2 fans for the week, aside from the concerts of course! :)

***WE HAVE FREE GUEST PASSES FOR ALL EVENTS! Just email me at gabrielvox@october.ca and I will put you on NOTE: PLEASE DONT PM ME, thanks!***

Address: 245 Richmond St (at John, across from the Paramount)
City: Toronto

Info and guest passes: (416)723-7470

Cheers!

G

Back
Top Bottom