Going to Chicago? Cell phone contact list-join here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kyra1

The Fly
Greetings, all! At the suggestion of other Interferencers, we’ve decided to compile a list of names and cell phone numbers for Interferencers who will be in Chicago. I have volunteered to coordinate and distribute the list.

The idea is to make it easy to contact other Interferencers while we’re all in Chicago, and may not have Internet access. Please note that participation is VOLUNTARY: you don’t have to do this. You send me your contact information, via PM or e-mail. I will gather the information, put it all in one list, and send it out to everyone who contributed their information.

I will not share this contact information with anyone other than those Interferencers who send me info. I will not sell it, post it, advertise it, or otherwise make it available to anyone else. Likewise, if you provide me with an e-mail address, I will not share that e-mail address with anyone; I will only use it to send you a copy of the contact list. I promise!

Please do NOT post any personal information in this thread; only send it to me via PM or e-mail. The e-mail address is kyrau2@yahoo.com.

Please include: your screen name and your cellphone number. Without that, there isn’t much point!

Optional information you may wish to include might be: the dates you’ll be in Chicago, which show(s) you’re attending, if you’ll be in the GA line, if you’re going to the Hard Rock party. Please, please, don’t send me any information you don’t want me to share with the group.

I will accept information until noon, EDT, on Thursday, May 5 (that’s 5/5, no matter how you write it). I’ll send the information to everybody, via the e-mail addresses you provide me, that same day. If this will be too late for anybody due to travel plans, just let me know, and I’ll send you what I’ve got early.

I hope this is helpful, and I am looking forward to meeting everybody in Chicago!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I sent my info the other day.

Nicole, when are you arriving? We need to make arrangements to meet so you can get your ticket. :wink:

I live here and I'll be off work all day so I can meet anywhere, anytime. :)

since this is mandatory i guess i better send kyra my info

maybe we should also include our real names, or will we go by our intererence names the whole time?

Yes, MissVelvetDress_75, I am here and I am reading this thread! I am working busily on the cell phone list. So far, I have had about 25 replies. To answer learn2kneel and U2Girl1978, yes, I received information from both of you.

It's not too late--PM or e-mail me your info at kyrau2@yahoo.com.

Lists for everyone tomorrow afternoon!

OK, people, I have sent out the lists! Please let me know, via PM or e-mail, if you didn't receive yours, and I'll try again.

If I get any updates or additional numbers, I'll certainly do my best to update everyone, but no promises.

For the sake of privacy, I left out hotel information. I attempted to make the list as concise as possible. Apologies if I made any errors or left anything important out.

Everyone, please have a safe trip, and we'll see each other, and U2, in Chicago!

Back
Top Bottom