For U2/Star Wars fans...I know this is a crazy idea but:) - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 06:31 AM
For U2/Star Wars fans...I know this is a crazy idea but:)

My friend and I, who by the grace of God were able to score nosebleeds to the May MSG show, are also HUGE Star Wars fans. We are both in out mid-30's and both longtime (early 80's) U2 fans.

As some of you may know, the very last Star Wars film opens in theaters around the US on Thursday midnight (for got the date, but the MSG show is on Sat night.) We are going to be going to the midnight Thrusday opening of the film, and probably see it again a second time on FridayOR Sat afternoon (we don't have the GA line to deal with, sadly) and then going to the show Sat night.

We are actually looking to see if anyone else going to the May MSG show is looking to do the same thing (midnight Thurs.),and getting a smll group together.

Anybody out there up for the Great Volcano Duel?

~T~

Old 03-17-2005, 07:59 PM   #2
War Child

Local Time: 07:31 AM
So funny.
I am actually working on Star Wars Weekends at Disney and we have stormtrooper rehearsals the night the movie comes out. Between Star Wars and U2 tour I'm happpy as can be and busy too!

Old 03-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Iskra
So funny.
I am actually working on Star Wars Weekends at Disney and we have stormtrooper rehearsals the night the movie comes out. Between Star Wars and U2 tour I'm happpy as can be and busy too!

You are lucky! I work at a movie theater, so I might have to work the midnight shift of the Star Wars release. But it will be rewarded when I see the geeks in the Star Wars outfits or when I see U2 (when they come to Chicago in May of course...I can't make it to MSG...because of Star Wars...yet again)