Electronic/Interference Concert Buddies and Pledges of Help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarquinsuperb

War Child
OK I don't wish to jinx things but I am hoping to see multiple shows on the tour and whilst I will be able to drag my friends along to couple of shows I will be on my own for another couple of shows.
I am not convinced that if the U2 Yahoo tour group is anything to go by I will be alone in this.
What if therefore interference, great organisation that it is, paired lonely people up so they could enjoy the show without feeling like a social failure and for instance had someone to wait in line with.
I don't know if anyone has thought about this, interference have done it before (I'm relatively new around here) or whether it wouldn't be considered necessary, but I thought I would bring it up.
Now I'm being much less shy, with the tour tickets going on sale soon could we have a petition or even better a pledge sort of thing to help out others on Interference ie not keeping little useful snippets of information we've come across to ourselves, or making sure if by some miracle we've got an extra ticket we don't force a less than willing friend to come or put it on eBay we offer it to someone on Interference.
I know we sort of have the latter through 'What do you have' in the tour section but I thought a little promise to play fair and be nice and help those 'hardcore' (always a little uncomfortable with that word) fans who've been less fortunate than you.
I don't know whether I've expressed myself very well or it seems like a rant I just thought I'd put it down and see what people thought.

I'm going to move this to the Tour Gatherings forum. I think you'll have the most luck posting there.

Interference itself cant really control 'pairing peoplel up' but you are more than welcome to make plans with others in this forum.
The best we can offer are these forums specifically for gathering and meeting up with other U2 fans on the tour.

:happy: :kiss: hallo people from the world U2 fans!
It is the first time I write, I am from Italia and...if you speak Italian, clik onto U2place.com, there are great people there too to meet. ciao

Tarquinsuperb,

What's this "U2 tour Yahoo group"? I couldn't find it.
I'm hitting the European road solo from the start of July, trying to get tickets for as many shows as possible.
I'll be using my subscription to get four tickets to one show, keeping one for myself, and trying to swop the other 3.

stp said:
Tarquinsuperb,

What's this "U2 tour Yahoo group"? I couldn't find it.
I'm hitting the European road solo from the start of July, trying to get tickets for as many shows as possible.
I'll be using my subscription to get four tickets to one show, keeping one for myself, and trying to swop the other 3.

I can't remeber how I signed up for the Yahoo group but I think if you go to atu2.com there's mailing list on the right hand side I think that's it.
I hope to manage the same with the ticket swop.

tarquinsuperb said:

I can't remeber how I signed up for the Yahoo group but I think if you go to atu2.com there's mailing list on the right hand side I think that's it.
I hope to manage the same with the ticket swop.

Found it, thanks.

Let me know if there's any particular European shows you want to swop tickets for, and what you've got in exchange!

Back
Top Bottom