Dec. 19, Rose Garden in Portland - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had no idea this place existed when I attended my 1st U2 concert in Portland that night. I was in sec. 122 and someone passing out signs there was very nice and explained what it was all about and gave me signs for me and my husband. Whoever you were, thank you!!! :)

Judging by your section, I am going to guess it was Denise and her mom. They were working that side of the arena. Could have been someone else I harrassed though... :hmm:

In any case, Denise, her mom, Kevin and his friend Nick and all others that helped our were rockstars handing those things out. :love:

bonocomet said:
I had no idea this place existed when I attended my 1st U2 concert in Portland that night. I was in sec. 122 and someone passing out signs there was very nice and explained what it was all about and gave me signs for me and my husband. Whoever you were, thank you!!! :)

It might have been me. I had a seat in the section right above you and I was handing signs down to people in front of me. :wave:

Could have been Kevin too. He was covering a lot of ground. :bow:

Hi!! It was a lady, putting signs in cupholders and I walked down a few rows and said Hi and asked about the signs. I am so in awe at how wonderful you all are to do such nice things and stay in touch and get together at the concerts. What a great community! I'm so happy to be here :)

I was passing out signs in Section 223 and some asked questions, I explained to some, but the signs were really self explanatory. What was really cool was that everyone in the section was SO receptive to the idea and we all dutifully held our signs high. It was a moment when that happened and I looked around and saw so many signs....I am really glad I participated in that. I kept my sign too :wink: as a memento. Portland was a great show.

Carek1230 said:
I was passing out signs in Section 223 and some asked questions, I explained to some, but the signs were really self explanatory. What was really cool was that everyone in the section was SO receptive to the idea and we all dutifully held our signs high. It was a moment when that happened and I looked around and saw so many signs....I am really glad I participated in that. I kept my sign too :wink: as a memento. Portland was a great show.

Me too! My sign is in my program. Well it was my 1st show too so it was extra amazing to me. Carek you are also in SD right? When did you fly to Portland? Just curious as I met someone sitting right behind me on the flight who was also going.

Well, it was probably me as I was in Sec 105 putting all the signs in cup holders in other sections too. I am sad as my sign went over the railing about half way through, so I don't have it for my memory book.

It was great meeting Kevin & Nick, hope they had a good time.

Well if it was you, thanks & nice to meet you. I grabbed a couple extra signs that were left behind and stuck them in my program. If you'd like one, just let me know. :)

Back
Top Bottom