Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
okay - just watched the 9 pm news - either rain or snow or a combination of both

evilness:mad:

Terrific. :sad:

Maybe they'll be nice and let us come inside if the weather is really bad?

An idea that worked in other cities was to have a volunteer compile a cell phone list of those Interferencers confirmed and going and then distributing it over email.
Helps folks stay in touch in town and wandering around.
I'm hoping the sitter arrives in time for the preparty and will stay late for the after party. We'll see what the brother man is up for.
Sad that this leg is ending so soon, glad to be catching one of the last shows on it.

:sad: I tried so hard to trade my seats for GA's but no luck.... This will be my first show with a seat...I may actually get to take some decent pics.

email is vinucci2008 at yahoo dot com please send me lots of spam since I get too much already!:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone going to the St. Louis show who lives in or around or near the Dayton Ohio area ? It is 5.5 hours from Dayton to the arena.

Just wondering if I even happen to score one GA ticket for a reasonable price if someone near me would want to drive and I will pay for the fuel to and from.

Up in the air but just asking.

Thanks

Vincent

I was @ the Cleveland concert Saturday night in GA !!!!!! MaMa Mia it was good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyedgirl said:
The weather looks :madspit:
I think we may leave tonight.

drive/fly safe :hug:

the weather forecast for STL actually is looking a little better

Tonight: Thickening clouds with rain developing after midnight. Lows just above freezing. Rain may be mixed with some wet snow north and northeast at the onset.

Wednesday: Rain likely during the morning. Rain diminishing during the early afternoon and may end as a few flurries by late afternoon. Rain may be mixed with snow at times far north. Highs in the upper 30s to lower 40s..
five_day.jpg

gotta love the sunny days all around the one day I have to stand outside :happy:

Here is Cedar Rapids forecast. I think I will be leaving early.

Today: Areas of dense morning fog. Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. High 31F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Cloudy. Snow likely late. Some sleet may mix in. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Tomorrow: Snow during the morning, with continued snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low 30s. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.

:madspit: :no: :grumpy: :down:

Fun stuff. Makes it that much more memorable and exciting!:drool:

vinucci2008 said:
Here is Cedar Rapids forecast. I think I will be leaving early.

Today: Areas of dense morning fog. Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. High 31F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Cloudy. Snow likely late. Some sleet may mix in. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Tomorrow: Snow during the morning, with continued snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low 30s. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.

:madspit: :no: :grumpy: :down:

Fun stuff. Makes it that much more memorable and exciting!:drool:

yeah, it's looking great here isn't it:wink:

That fog came outta nowhere, I was at work already! Snow and sleet are nothin' for me. I head out when the snow starts falling.:drool:
Sunny now... that won't last long

here's the latest forecast for here :uhoh:

Tuesday night:
Cloudy. Snow likely late. Some sleet may mix in. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Wednesday:
Snow during the morning will taper to snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low 30s. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 2 to 4 inches.

I concur with vinucci2008, I'm gonna be leaving early Wewdnesday morning :yes:

the rockin edge said:
here's the latest forecast for here :uhoh:

Tuesday night:
Cloudy. Snow likely late. Some sleet may mix in. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Wednesday:
Snow during the morning will taper to snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low 30s. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 2 to 4 inches.

I concur with vinucci2008, I'm gonna be leaving early Wewdnesday morning :yes:

crap. my flight is due in around 1pm. I hate flying in shitty weather.

boys and girls - a meet up at the hard rock cafe union station is planned for tonight at around 1930

this is my cell phone number 314-640-9196

if you are just calling to prank me just make sure you breath really heavy on the message:wink:

:shifty: anyone want to be a backup streaming source? Gorman is in GA and will do it, but if the connection isn't good, it would be nice to have a backup :sexywink: :sexywink:

Stay warm guys!

Just went by the GA line....saw bonosloveslave (beth) and livluvandbootlegmusic (lies).....

Its not cold down there really. Its not nearly as bad as it could have been!

Please tell me that if I would have driven the 5.5 hours from Dayton Ohio to St. Louis I could *not* have gotten a ticket ?

I had everything I needed but a ticket and considered just going with about $75.00 in cash but was worried I would drive all that way and not get in.:huh: :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom