Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

nice, so did nurse chrissi :up:

did you see muse is coming back too? im excited for that as well...

Ooh, really? I'll definitely have to get tickets. They were fantastic last time.

yeah they go on sale friday, show is april 26th at the pageant again, only 15 bucks, so not too shabby

im excited

I have possibly the WORST tickets seating wise, but I don't care. I'm going and this will be my first U2 concert or any concert in general. I knew it was bad when my ticket number was row 314.

Heres hopeing we won't freeze our asses off in the GA line. Nov was bad enough maybe mother nature will have pity on us this dec since she crapped on us last time.

What is the weather usally like there in STL in December? It is usally cold here in KC but no snow untill late Dec early Jan?:shrug:

In STL you never can tell. A week or so before the Elavation tour in dec the weather was so nice folks were wearing shorts. And we all know by show day we all froze our asses off in the sleet and rain. My feet did'nt thaw out till near the end of the show.

Yeah:ohmy: That is this crazy mixed up mid west weather...I just hope it is not 2 feet of snow out ....I have to stand in the GA line...so that could be brutal!!!!:huh:

thats why we will all get together for a big interference cuddle for warmth

St. Louis Roll Call

Just want to get an idea on who is coming to St. Louis and what kind of tickets you have

may be looking into getting an interference party the night before if anyone is interested

I'd be interested in an Interference party. :) I know you don't know me, but I'd love to meet my fellow blue crack addicts in person.

I'll be at the show. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom