Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BEVERLY56 said:
You'll definitely kick my butt, but thats ok. I have a couple hand held games my daughter gave me but no idea how to work em.

Oh that reminds me I have an old Game Boy color lying around the house... good idea!

bono_212 said:
We too have lost the tent we were bringing...well not lost really, we're just not bringing one now...So I am going to leave school to get ready to leave the city in about 20 minutes...

Is there someone I can trust to give my cell phone number to, to call and find out where we interferencers are lining up tomorrow in teh am?

I dont have one, Bono 212 - the only person in the world without a cell phone.

BEVERLY56 said:

I dont have one, Bono 212 - the only person in the world without a cell phone.

You're not alone Beverly--I don't have one, either! (but my sister does...I've collected 2 cell #s so far--for driving info and line meet-up stuff)

I didn't get the ticket.... it was 95 bucks but thanks to Ticketmobster there was a 10 dollar service fee, 2 dollar venue charge, 2 dollars to have my ticket emailed to me, and tax... would have been like 115 bucks....if a 95 dollar ticket comes up tomorrow at the box office I'll probably grab it, its just the service fees make it way to much for me.

AndrewRnR said:
There is a Starbucks on Euclid Ave. across the street from the House Of Blues... I want to say the Holiday Inn Express is right down the road, don't quote me on that though. To get to it from the "Q" walk through the parking lot by the line up area, or walk to the middle part of The Q on the north side and take 4th street north(cutting through the parking lot would take you to Prospect... just walk a few feet West till you hit 4th St.). 4th street will take you through what looks like a fancy ally(HOB entrance is there along with lights and stuff) take that a hundred or so feet until it dead ends into Euclid, Starbucks is right there(just look around... it will be slighty West of 4th). All in all a 2 min walk.

Yay! I'll be sure to get Starbucks for all you fellow nutballs!

Beverly, you're not alone, I don't have a cell phone either! But I do have a husband who has a cell phone...does that count?

AndrewRnR, hope a ticket comes through for you!

back to baking, now...

Yea, get back in the kitchen!

Andrew, thinking positive thoughts for a ticket! There suddenly seem to be alot of them available. Just goes to show you, the reason us real fans have trouble getting tickets is because of all those buying them up just to make a profit.

BEVERLY56 said:

You did... middle age... need I say more?

I totally know what you mean. I almost forgot my tickets this morning. Talk about a brain fart. Wouldn't I be pissed if I had to drive back home & then bacl to Clev.

My husband might actually be getting excited. He just called to talk about what he should wear. His biggest worry is having to pee from 5:00 til the end of the show.:giggle:

I was wondering where that pic came from! Is this from the meet & greet when they came in?

Something about knowing you CANT go to the bathroom makes you have to.

BEVERLY56 said:
I was wondering where that pic came from! Is this from the meet & greet when they came in?

Something about knowing you CANT go to the bathroom makes you have to.

yeah, but something about knowing you can't because you'll miss the show makes you know you can make it!

Youre right, I had to go really bad in Pitts. ran back, security wouldnt let me use the one right there by the gate, said I had to go upstairs. Hmm...front row rail or ladies room...

We stayed at their hotel. It was right outside the door on the 10th.
We were in the elevator with the boys and their nanny, but didn't know who they were til we saw them with Ali at lunch and the girls. Got to meet Adam & Gavin in the lobby and listen to B talk on the phone to Gavin's dad. Man his accent gets really deep when he's talking to another Irishman.

My hug & kiss paid off for my hubby (if you know what I mean
:angel: )

ohhhh what a great story! I just love his accent but youre right, sometimes its not very strong. I have a thing for men with accents. What time are you planning to get in line? Is this niece the same girl you brought with you to Pitts...or was the boy your nephew... all I remember is he wouldn't look up from whatever he was playing or listening to. You poor guys sat in those chairs in the rain all afternoon.

Same girl. She loves the band. That was my son & it was miserable but worth it.

Accents:heart: 6:00 I hope. I'm not a morning person but will kick my butt out of bed.

If you're not lining up til six should I give you my cell Scarlet? I don't mean that in a bad way but i'm planning on being htere at four

This is my second to las tpost, the next will be to say goodbye.

That's fine. Look on Miroslava's map about where to line up. Be safe at that time of the morning & have a safe trip.

I got to Pitt at 7 and was 40 in line, so 6 in Dec. should be pretty good. 45 more minutes til take-off here also.

bono_212 said:
If you're not lining up til six should I give you my cell Scarlet? I don't mean that in a bad way but i'm planning on being htere at four

This is my second to las tpost, the next will be to say goodbye.

you can give me your cell if you want. cause i will for sure, be there at 4.

Ok Bono

btw this is my last post. I was just waiting for someone to reply :wink:

thanks for your help Scarletwine

what's your email address binaKilt?

Goodbye everyone drive safe and have an awesome time.

Back
Top Bottom