Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to find out if the Browns have a home game that weekend before making arrangements. My sis is coming with me and she's never been to Cle or the Hall of Fame...we thought we'd make a weekend out of it.
But tell me..where is the Gund? Is it near downtown at all?

My husband and I are coming! Currently, we have (terrible) upper level seats, but I'm trying to find us some GA tickets. (That's a hint if you have some to trade/sell!)

Any plans for a gathering before and/or after? I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Interferencers!

-kyra

I am trying to get there hopefully I will get a ticket sometime soon so I can plan my bus trip and all. If I go I will be right near you and your heater Beverly.

Ha sounds like a plan, the only concession you may have to make is to let my husband in the line, he may have to come up a few hours after me, I dont know yet. He is a massage therapist and he has a couple of Saturday regular clients he probably can't blow off. We will see! I told him if he had a warm tent he could have made alot of money in the Pittsburgh GA doing chair massages. Also if anyone would be coming in Friday evening we can plan some kind of get-together.

Well if I get a ticket I will definitely be coming in Friday night. Thats the only way to go it if you have a ga ticket its part of the whole concert.

Just to check, I am indeed getting the GA from eTS, bought a few weeks ago. Will not be taking the bus and I did let them know. For now though, must focus on Vegas and Atlanta GA line up issues... So I'll be back to freak out sometime after Nov, 20 :wink:

Just to Atlanta 2

And wait... they released party only tickets?

:mad:

eejits

I'm going. I have seats this time instead of GA - I'm kind of sad and kind of relieved about that!!! Cleveland in December is not a good thing!!

I'll be going to the Cleveland show! My mom and I are making the trek--she's the one that got me into U2 all those years ago, so we're making a weekend of it. We're arriving Friday afternoon and staying at the very nice Renaissance hotel. :wink:

I just sold my corner-of-the-stage ticket to my buddy dmalezi here! Its nice when everyone is happy! Vegas...more Miro luck, I can feel it. Miro you should play the slots. You'll win.

Vegas is starting with the wrong foot, I thought I had tickets through a trade, hmmm, not so much... but we'll see if my U2 karma carries me through :wink:

The ETS party should be at the Hard Rock Cafe. It is right across the street from the Gund (now some other name). You should be able to sprint over there get your tickets a Guiness and run back.

I'll have a little heater too. Hope to see ya'll there.

color me dumb...what means ETS?
I'm staying at the Key Marriott (you get HoF tix w/ the room) and won't be coming in until Sat. I'll brobably get to town around noon. Honestly, it's gonna be too freaking cold to camp out for longer than that! Plus, the lottery will go a long way toward preventing frostbite!

camping out for this show is going to suck!
haha but im still going to do it anyway.
I'm going to be in line very very early!

linrnmsncns said:
I'm going. I have seats this time instead of GA - I'm kind of sad and kind of relieved about that!!! Cleveland in December is not a good thing!!

Same here ... I just did GA in Detroit in late October. Getting into the ellipse for Detroit II was well worth it. But I'm not sure if I want to do the GA line in downtown Cleveland as a middle-aged woman in December. :wink:

Anyone else with seats want to go see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before the Cleveland show? That IS totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom