Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone staying at the Key Marriott? Sis and I will be hitting the hotel after the show for room service (unless someone knows of a place nearby that will serve dinner at 11!)...and going to RRHOF the next day...

The HRC serves late as does the Lizard (nearby) and a couple of other places.

Hope your dance works! Today it is 68 and Friday it's supposed to be 30 again. That's the way Ohio weather works.

enggirl said:
Is anyone staying at the Key Marriott? Sis and I will be hitting the hotel after the show for room service (unless someone knows of a place nearby that will serve dinner at 11!)...and going to RRHOF the next day...

My wife, son and I will be staying there Fri and Sat night.

Scarletwine said:
The HRC serves late as does the Lizard (nearby) and a couple of other places.

Hope your dance works! Today it is 68 and Friday it's supposed to be 30 again. That's the way Ohio weather works.

How great would it be if we were in the 60s? :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am at the Holiday Inn Express also, and I will definitely be crying after the show because it is absolutely positively my last for this tour.

Thanks to everyone for digging up details about where the lineup will potentially be, etc.!!

Catlady said:
I am at the Holiday Inn Express also, and I will definitely be crying after the show because it is absolutely positively my last for this tour.

Thanks to everyone for digging up details about where the lineup will potentially be, etc.!!

You can come and cry in our room then. :wink: It will just be one great sobfest.... :sad:

enggirl
beverly 56
Miroslava
Catlady
???Chizip???
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
BonoIsAGod
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man

add me to the list!

Party Girl Man said:
enggirl
beverly 56
Miroslava
Catlady
???Chizip???
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
BonoIsAGod
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man

add me to the list!

shit me too while your at it...

my guitar will definitely be at the Q! (or should I say- Bono's guitar in my hands) i'm still riding the high!

Party Girl Man said:
my guitar will definitely be at the Q! (or should I say- Bono's guitar in my hands) i'm still riding the high!

what do you mean? can you elaborate!?

James//

macfesto said:
all these girls in one room, I might just hav to start crying myself ;) hahha

James//

Oh yeah, and after the crying we have scheduled pillow fights while in our nighties! :hyper:

And yay Alin!

Party Girl Man said:
so how early is everyone planning on showing up?

I believe the weather is going to play a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge part on that for most of us. I have an airport run (or two to make) and other stuff to do, so who knows? :shrug:

Party Girl Man said:
so how early is everyone planning on showing up?

I wasn't planning on leaving dayton until 8 am or so...so that will get me in Cle at noon...check into hotel and then on to Gund by around 1. But I'm getting so excited reading about all of you who are coming (Yay Alin!!!) that I might have to get up even earlier...

oh, and definitely doing the good mojo dance for 40-degree plus weather (I can handle 40s...it's those 12 degree w/ big windchill days that scare me!)

I'd like to hear more about what people are planning on doing after the show. Room service was the plan...but that can be changed! Is Hard Rock right near Gund?

enggirl
beverly 56
Miroslava
Catlady
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
BonoIsAGod
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto

Status