Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEVERLY56 said:
NOOOOOO we'll have so much fun, we won't even notice the cold!

I hope to be oblivious to the cold by sleeping most of the time, with my son knocking the ice sickles out from under my nose.

BEVERLY56 said:
Snotsicles.

That reminds me of an english teacher I had at a DOD high school in Taiwan that talked about selling pukesicles in Ulan Bator, Mongolia! At the same school, I had a history teacher that claimed to have jumped over the Berlin Wall on a pogo stick...with a tape recorder strapped to his back. Don't ask me why I remember such stuff after 33 years.

Miroslava said:
I have yet to see a GA line without numberings, so I am sure it will happen. Worst case scenario, Casey and I will take over it as we did in Atlanta... so much for my line enforcing days being over! :wink:

Michelle is also well versed now in Line Enforcing after watching me do it in Pittsburgh and providing assistance in Atlanta...

:D

Yes, I am now an honorary enforcer as well!! :wink:

See Miroslava, once you thought your enforcing days were over, you spoke too soon... :huh:

BonoIsAGod said:

Yes, I am now an honorary enforcer as well!! :wink:

See Miroslava, once you thought your enforcing days were over, you spoke too soon... :huh:

I meant to call you last night, but guess what? I lost my voice :(

hopefully all will be good for some partying in Buffalo tomorrow! :hyper:

Oy vey mama!!! I figured something was up when I didn't hear from you - and I didn't want to call and wake you up if you were sleeping...

Be ready to par-tay!!! Wooo hoooo!!!!! :hyper:

BonoIsAGod said:
Oy vey mama!!! I figured something was up when I didn't hear from you - and I didn't want to call and wake you up if you were sleeping...

Be ready to par-tay!!! Wooo hoooo!!!!! :hyper:

Yup, I am taking it easy gearing up for some

1. Driving 4 hours
2. Partying in Buffalo Wednesday
3. Driving 4 hours
4. GA line in Ottawa
5. Show in Ottawa Friday
6. Driving 4 hours
7. Parting in Buffalo Saturday
8. Driving 4 hours
9. Sleeping the remainder of Sunday

If anyone is still looking for Cleveland GAs I think I know someone that is stuck with a couple of extra ETS tickets due to friends flaking out... :ohmy:

Not sure of the exact cost, but I think it is $200.00 per ticket

You know you want to come and freeze with us Chip!

Besides, there is a large group of girls to a very small ratio of guys. Will we just be forced to snuggle against each other for warmth?

:sad:

:wink:

Did I mention free airport pick up courtesy of Miroslava Airport Services?

:sexywink:

jd45177 said:
oh man oh man, I have an opportunity for Row 2 in Section 125. Should I keep my GA's or go for the seats?
If you choose to keep your GAs and you know someone selling those seats, LivLuvBootlegMusic (Lies) is looking for a pair of seats... :)

Oh and just to prove I can follow instructions...

enggirl
beverly 56
Miroslava

Ha! Hey Miroslava you said no Thanksgiving for you, are you Mexican or Mexican-American? And for those traveling this way over the holiday ... we are supposed to get a major snowstorm starting before Thanksgiving morning, and lasting until late Friday. The further up towards Lake Erie and east of there, the more snow. Buffalo will probably be like Antarctica.

I am 100% Mexican born and raised there. Didn't get to the States until I was 15 though I left Mexico at 12.

And crap on the snow... :( I do have my Russian looking long coat, and appropriate clothing, but poo! Last year at this same time I was in NYC for the Brooklyn show with just a long sleeve shirt, a LIGHT jacket and a scarf... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom