Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited by the list we've compiled...
I've never met anyone from teh Blue Crack!
So who will be wearing the pink carnation for identification purposes? Me, I might take Golden Boy out of retirement--that is, my 13-year-old ONE shirt with gold sparkly ground and buffalo from ZOO in Vegas. :)

You asked Catlady, but I'll answer too just in case. I have 2 ETS packages, both with the bus though that part is not being used. I received one voucher yesterday and the other one the day before via email. You should be receiving yours shortly. :)

Last edited:
If you have a spam filter, I 'd just keep an eye on it, but I am sure you are ok. I think the email is something like

fulfillment@ets...

:hmm:

Something like that. Little loopy today.... :wink:

enggirl said:
I'm so excited by the list we've compiled...
I've never met anyone from teh Blue Crack!
So who will be wearing the pink carnation for identification purposes?

I was thinking of a "Hello My Name is" Stickers......

PartyGirl43

partygirl43 said:

I was thinking of a "Hello My Name is" Stickers......

PartyGirl43

Yeah, no. That would put me over my daily dose of allowed dorkiness. :wink:

Worst case scenario, I am pretty easy to identify. Look for the tall, mouthy (some say bossy) Mexican chick :D

If anyone wants to post a link to their picture next to their name on the list that would probably work :hmm:

I actually know what a looooooot of the people on that list look like which is really cool and kinda frightening :lol:

enggirl
beverly 56
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Rachel (Catlady's friend)
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
thequeenofohiou

Last edited:
Kevin. When we were talking about if a couple of us got in the ellipse we would try and bring the others...he said he'd tell them i was his mom.

BEVERLY56 said:
Kevin. When we were talking about if a couple of us got in the ellipse we would try and bring the others...he said he'd tell them i was his mom.

:ohmy:

Did you slap him?

I don't think you're that much older than he is...

:madwife:

No, I didnt slap him (I was afraid that might ruin my ellipse chances!) Well maybe older by 10 yrs or so, but not enough to be his mom.

I have multiple panicky emails in to ETS.

Definitely not old enough to be his mom :madwife: You're probably not even old enough to be mine and I am 8 years younger than him.

My motto with boys is slap first, ask questions later. Might be why I am single. :lmao:

And you'll be ok. Definitely scream for joy and let us know when you get your voucher though! :hug:

Last edited:
It's a scary one too! :ohmy:

He's less scary than that in real life people :) Just yell "yo phone guy!" and he'll probably respond :wink:

I guess only premium members can see it, the rest of us will have to wait and be scared in person!

ETS came through...a very nice lady named Rachel emailed me and said yes, indeed, they emailed my stuff to me yesterday. And yes, I deleted it. So she very kindly sent it again, I printed it, and everything is just wonderful again!!!! Its a good omen, I tell you! It will be 65 degrees next Saturday!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's "the dance"... just in case.

jd45177 said:
and

No disrespect intended, but except for the tall and Mexican part, that sounds like my wife!

You have an awesome wife then! :happy:

And I am so happy for you Beverly! :hyper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom