Boston December 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bfloxng said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beeeeoooooooocches!

BAH-STAHN NEXT STOP.

Sallies not allowed, so be prepared to party. And with a 7 1/2 hour lull in the GA line (via Wristbands) it's gonna get UG-LEE

(And you thought Vegas was somethin')?

Backstage Boston, or bust! (It's a new tradition).
:banghead:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Kevin, where are you staying? We definitely need to get some drinks on Saturday. You can be the honorary male :D

ruffian said:

Kevin, where are you staying? We definitely need to get some drinks on Saturday. You can be the honorary male :D

I'm staying at the fancy Shawmut. I spered no expense on THIS trip.
:)
uh, yeah right.

In the next 12hrs I must make a decision...

Book another night at a hotel, so I can arrive on Saturday instead of Sunday. Or, stick with staying in the city for 36 hours? (still leaving Monday night) I think I wanna stay the whole weekend. Just want to get some feeback on this.

Oh and another thing. I have a seat for the fourth, a little past center court on Edge's side. (Sec 11) I don't know if it's worth busting my ass to get a GA, then having to sell my ticket, etc. Tuesday in NYC was rough, but soooo worth it!:wink:

Flying up from NC with a friend on Sunday for the show on the 5th ... look forward to meeting all of you!

What time do folks arrive to get wristbands in the am? Nothing like this for GA in Pittsburgh ... sounds organized (I hope).

uh, yeah...it's gonna get uggg-lee. cold too. maybe we should hide under the seats...or backstage in Bono's dressing room? :laugh:

I'm sooo excited to meet and see everyone!

ruffian said:

ramblin rose said:
These Boston threads are starting to freak me out. This week is probably going to crawl now. :scream:

I know. This is going to be the longest 6 days ever. :sigh:

I've been waiting 8 months to go, I can wait a few days longer. :lol:

I don't know about the OTHER Jess, but THIS Jess is now going!

:dance:

I am doing a trade with Kevin, and I will be arriving on the Sunday and going to the Monday show! I can't wait! :hyper:

I have a question...hopefully someone will know the answer. I booked a Southwest flight to Buffalo (cheapo and non refundable of course). I am able to use that credit towards another flight, and of course they don't fly to Boston. The closest they fly to is Rhode Island. Do any of you know how close the RI airport is to the bus terminal there? I was thinking of taking a bus from RI to Boston! A hassle, but it might save me some $.

:hmm:

Mrs. Edge said:

I have a question...hopefully someone will know the answer. I booked a Southwest flight to Buffalo (cheapo and non refundable of course). I am able to use that credit towards another flight, and of course they don't fly to Boston. The closest they fly to is Rhode Island. Do any of you know how close the RI airport is to the bus terminal there? I was thinking of taking a bus from RI to Boston! A hassle, but it might save me some $.

:hmm:

You may prefer the bus, but you could take the train from Providence to Boston. Here's more information here on schedules, etc. if you want to take a look.

http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_commuter_linedetail.asp?line=attleboro&pagefrom=station

Kimla,

THIS Jess is going to Boston. In my previous post I was considering going to B on Saturday instead of Sunday. Will you be there?

I need a vacation!

Jdragonfly said:
Kimla,

THIS Jess is going to Boston. In my previous post I was considering going to B on Saturday instead of Sunday. Will you be there?

I need a vacation!
I don't know why, but when I first read your post I thought "B" was for Bono. I kept thinking why would you be going to Bono? Just sent you an email!

So many Interferencers in one place. Gonna get uggg-leeee :hyper:

So what time is everyone showing up? I'm going to be there around 6:30 am but I have a feeling many people will be there alot earlier. :lol:

Hi Kimla! :wave: I am looking forward to meeting you too! I can't wait to meet so many of you after all this time! :)

I still haven't booked my flight yet (am trying to figure out train times etc...looks like the commuter rail doesn't leave Providence station on Sunday, so I might take Amtrak on Sunday and commuter rail back), but once I get all that together, I will book my flight.

I expect to arrive sometime late Sunday afternoon....still not sure what time I will be at the line on Monday morning. It'll be pretty early I imagine... :crazy:

Well I have booked my flight!!! :hyper:

I should be arriving by train at South Station around 1pm. Then I have to twiddle my thumbs for a few hours until Char and Rick arrive.

But I will be there!!! :D

What time are people who`ve got seats going to start queing to get in? My ticket for the 4th is ticketfast so I`m rather nervous incase it was sold multiple times - just got to make sure I`m the first one to use it!
Is there a decent pub nearby where people are going to hang out before the show?

Varitek said:
I want to go overnight but I'm a bit wary of doing it alone...anyone else going to be there?

No, probably get there right about 8:30 AM when they hand the wristbands out. :rolleyes:

That's what I've been telling everybody, any way. :hmm:

:lmao:

And, I plan to be a walking bar/brewery, so if you get to me before I pass out, there'll be beers and booze for all. :)

*staps a helmet on Kevin*

I see the Pre-Vegas head against wall banging has made a return... :wink:

i get in friday :hyper:

I'm all for meeting up for drinks Saturday night before people get in the wristband line--I'm staying just a few blocks from the venue. Any locals here who know a good pub?

bfloxng and Kimla have my number, and WildHoney and Bonoishot will be staying at my hotel and hopefully will be with me for some celebratory drinking. If anyone wants to exchange cell numbers feel free to email me: ruffian @ U2 email. com. I'm free at least part of Saturday.

ruffian said:
i get in friday :hyper:

I'm all for meeting up for drinks Saturday night before people get in the wristband line--I'm staying just a few blocks from the venue. Any locals here who know a good pub?

bfloxng and Kimla have my number, and WildHoney and Bonoishot will be staying at my hotel and hopefully will be with me for some celebratory drinking. If anyone wants to exchange cell numbers feel free to email me: ruffian @ U2 email. com. I'm free at least part of Saturday.

I get in EARLY Sat morning...5am...celebratory drinking maybe??? or just some hot coffee...and some shopping amongst other things.

Thanks Kev for the lead on the tickets...I owe you AGAIN! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom