Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black Rose and Purple Shamrock are 2 good Irish watering holes for us who are not lucky enough to be waiting in the GA line. still working on getting tickets (very close - will know by March 10th if all works out).

Watering Holes

Thank you Rica!
That is the kind of news I have been wanting to see. Being down here in Savannah and having never been to Boston I was needing to know where would be good places to hang with other U2 fans before/after shows. I hope that there will be more discussions of where fans will be gathering up there. We are super excited to come up there for the shows. Will be keeping an eye on this thread...
Fred & Gang from Savannah

RICA!!

Mail me!

I posted in the other thread....

I found someone on another site who is holding 2 pairs of tix for a Boston show...2 300's and 2 GA's, forgot which night. He mailed me and is holding them, he is willing to do a trade when you get something. Of course I did not mention a time frame. He sounds like the real deal, not a scalper.

If we all 3 get in touch, we might be able to work something out...he sounds like a nice guy...I have no idea how this would work out, but hopefully you can talk him into holding the tix for a while if I can't..:)

Mail me: Spindle40@hotmail.com

As regards Boston...I am still heartborken about missing out...(possibly)..read my other post in the "other thread...." about how I can't go to a broker and such. If you mail me I'll explain my situation. I'd pay for whatever I get of course! I wasn't thinking ANYTHING for free if that's what you thought!

Everybody else:

I am still interested in going to a fan gathering and crashing at someone's place, even though I may not be going to any Boston shows...I had SUCH a fantastic time last time, I can't bear to miss out on the party.

Anybody who is willing to help a complete nutcase, IMO:wink: and let me stay with them? I'd chip in of course.

Fred & Gang - start practicing now for your trip. do not ask for a beer; drop he R and ask for a beeah. Faneuil Hall area will be packed with U2 fans plus Sox vs Yankees game that weekend will bring in more energy to the city. If you are single The Rack (name fits the caliber of wormen there) will be a good place or if your into a good Irish drinking pub hit the Black Rose or Purple Shamrock to get primed. will check in as the date gets closer.

Thanks for the info Rica

Rica,
Thank you for your input. I like the visual you put in my head on the Rack. Sounds like a good place! : ) Hopefully we can meet up and I can buy you a Beeah or two! We are so eager to get up there and have some fun in Boston. It will be a blast I am sure. You take care and thanks again,
Fred and Gang

Boston Parties!!!???

Hello all! Does anyone know of any Parties/Gatherings in Boston. I have the info on the Party at the Paradise Club on the 23rd but was wondering if there would be any others going on after that. We will be getting up there on the 25th. Rica, If you see this message, could you email me at Hardinsav@aol.com. I have a question for you. Thank you everyone. Hope to get to meet you in May!!!! Yipeeee, we can't wait!
Fred and Gang from Savannah, GA

Back
Top Bottom