Aug 3, Olympic Stadium in Munich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

When are you planning to be at the stadium?
I'll come to Munich at 3:50 a.m. on the bus station and then I will go to stadium. Will yet anybody be there? There's no bus coming later from my place, so I have to come with this one.
What about a meeting there? Because I'm going alone, my friend who was supposed to go, can't come. :(

Is it anybody out there who is going to Munich from Vienna?

Last edited:
i'm quite sure there'll be some people there already. i haven't yet decided when i'll be there. we arrive the day before, so i can decide rather spontanously. i'll probably be there at around 5 am though :)

Anyone else from here going there?:eyebrow: :)

Anjarw, could we meet on the day D? I'm going there alone as I said before, and I really like to just talk to somebody few words or you know what I mean. I don't wanna just sit or stand there all day alone.
And it could be nice to know somebody from interference personally. :)

sure we can meet :) as i said i'm not that sure yet when we're there, meeting there with lots of people from the german u2tour.de forum and my friend said she might not wanna go before 7 am :| but yeah i don't mind going alone earlier, went to amsterdam all on my own and even slept there the whole night without knowing anyone :huh: but i know what you mean, it can get really boring when you don't have anyone to talk to.

i heard there will only be one entrance for GA's anyway, so let's just meet there. you might recognize me from the photo in my avatar :wink: :D

That's great! Thank you. :)

That's me in the Irish flag in Vienna:
martinavoxriderkatony.jpg

You can recognize me then. :)

yeah here's a map of the stadium

Stadion_Munich.jpg

we'll all go through one entrance in the south, then run down the steps at U1 and T2

Hope to see you there! I'm leaving this evening, probably I won't get here until I come back from Munich, so bye for now.:wave:
I hope to meet you tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom