April 9th, HP Pavilion in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok keep your fingers crossed guys.

The 5 day forecast says chance of showers Wed/Thurs/Friday but sunny and warm Saturday.

Aah, it's only supposed to rain in the morning on Saturday...I think.

You know it rained in the morning at the last U2 show in San Jose I went to and that turned out to be the best show I ever saw...period!

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
Hopefully we'll end up lining up under the awning like we did during Elevation. At least it kept us dry :)

Please bring big umbrella anyway :wink:

Hey, AlliDreamsOutLoud, you are the girl who danced with Bono in Sacto, right? I was at that show in the heart. Great moment!!

Hope to see you on Saturday/Sunday too!!

P.S. She's another hottie!!:drool:

Last edited:
I'm going to the second night...but I'll stop by Ga line to meet ppl

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey, AlliDreamsOutLoud, you are the girl who danced with Bono in Sacto, right? I was at that show in the heart. Great moment!!

Hope to see you on Saturday/Sunday too!!

P.S. She's another hottie!!:drool:

Yep, that was me in Sac! I hope more ladies of Interference get to dance with the B-man :hyper:

I wish :sad: I've been a fan for 17 years. I'd be happy just takin a pic with him :drool:

I had a dream my daughter turned in the girl in the well from the Ring...does that count? :ohmy:

And yes it was a freaky as it sounds!

Other than that I'm really, really, really looking forward to these two shows.

I've been having U2 concert dreams for the last month. But they're all about missing the show because of something lame like bad traffic....or that we got lost....also had one where I arrived and there were 500 people in line and by the time I got to enter the arena, I didn't have my ticket. Can you say I'm neurotic?!?! :yikes:

Note to self...bring ticket and directions to the arena...oh, and get there early :wink:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
I've been having U2 concert dreams for the last month. But they're all about missing the show because of something lame like bad traffic....or that we got lost....also had one where I arrived and there were 500 people in line and by the time I got to enter the arena, I didn't have my ticket. Can you say I'm neurotic?!?! :yikes:

Note to self...bring ticket and directions to the arena...oh, and get there early :wink:

Hey Alli, we can all PM you the night before so you can't forget!!

You know, I'm guessing, pure speculation here but if you did forget your tickets and got into line couldn't you contact TM to fix this? Oh sure the one fallout is that it's possible you're pulling a scam and gave your tickets to someone else, but coudn't they scan them into their database and catch the other tickets?

Yeah, I've got waaaayyy too much time on my hands...:der:

My brother is in Michigan (don't ask me where he just moved, but I know it's very close to Detroit where he works)!!

Have a good flight, and remember when drinking on an airplane the aisle is not a bathroom (remember Courtney Love???).

Why did you pick the San Jose show to come to? Just curious.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My brother is in Michigan (don't ask me where he just moved, but I know it's very close to Detroit where he works)!!

Have a good flight, and remember when drinking on an airplane the aisle is not a bathroom (remember Courtney Love???).

Why did you pick the San Jose show to come to? Just curious.

:giggle: I'll remember!

I'm close to Detroit, as well. It's about 25 minutes from me. When did he move? What does he do? Is he as hot as you are? ;)

I wanted to try to hit each cost this tour, plus I hadn't seen Sicy since the Vegas Elevation show. :)

Hey if any of you want to exchange cell phone numbers, you can email me your numbers and I can send a list out to the people that participate. That way we all have each other's numbers if we want to meet. Worked out great in Vegas last tour!

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

I haven't slept since the presale.........hoping all will go well at the shows so I can finally get some shut eye. My eyes hurt. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom