April 24th, Key Arena in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey all! I just got checked into my hotel--weather's great here. I know the table is full for dinner (that's what I get for deciding yesterday to come to these shows!) I need an early night anyway, but I'm sure I'll see at least some of you in the GA line tomorrow :)

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to thank Jesse for organizing everything. I didn't see you at all on Sunday, so I hope you had a great time at the show.

And I had a great time hanging out with everyone else who was there. Hope to see you all at a future show.

Ditto to that! It was fun, and you all were just so nice (not that I expected anything different). :wink:

corianderstem said:
Ditto to that! It was fun, and you all were just so nice (not that I expected anything different). :wink:

Coriander,

Didn't see you after Saturday. How was your experience at the show? And did you also go to the second show? I heard that it was incredible.

Both shows were incredible, for different reasons. The first show, I was three heads back from the ellipse, and then for the encore, the guy in front of me let me switch places with him, and the girl at the rail was teeny, so I had an unobstructed view of the band. It was heaven!

Monday I had reserved seats, and it was just mind-blowingly awesome and just so much FUN! They just blew the roof off the place!

Did you get to hook up with your friend working the show? Did he offer any good insider info?

corianderstem said:
Monday I had reserved seats, and it was just mind-blowingly awesome and just so much FUN! They just blew the roof off the place!

Did you get to hook up with your friend working the show? Did he offer any good insider info?

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome time. I had a reserved seat for Sunday, and was glad that I did. I was just too worn out from hiking to the falls on Saturday, and all around town that night and the next day. My biggest fear was that the people around me wouldn't be standing for U2, but that proved to be incorrect. Though if I get the chance, I'll definately be seeing them with a GA ticket next time.

My friend had lots of tech info, but nothing really interesting regarding the band. I guess the regular crew really has their stuff together. He started at 4 am, and was done by 7. Much faster than expected.

I'm curious, how did you pick your username?

My user name comes from an REM song, "Find the River." I use it for other online stuff, so it doesn't make sense to go and change it to something U2-related now!

Karmic_postcard, I'm glad you survived my wild goose chase to the Seattle Center and Irish pub. Hope your blisters have healed! :wink:

corianderstem said:
Karmic_postmark, I'm glad you survived my wild goose chase to the Seattle Center and Irish pub. Hope your blisters have healed! :wink:

:lol:
Its wild but after the kiss Bono gave me they just disappeared :wink:

Back
Top Bottom