April 20th, Pepsi Center in Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Denver

Anybody getting together in Denver? I would be intersted in going if there is something planned.

We should meet at Brooklyns before the show. Or if anyone else wants to meet elsewhere I am game for that too.

Do you guys have GA's? And if so, when do you plan on getting there? And which entrance does the line start at? I've never done the GA before...

cmiloni said:
I would be up for it. I have tix for 4/21.

Colin

Did you get tickets this morning? Presale, right? I tried my code and it wouldn't work, but I suppose that's because I got tickets for the previous show. Please tell me they aren't on sale to the public yet. Anyway, I have GA floor tix for 4/20. I'm up for a get together.

There will be a few of us from Utah heading to the 20th show. Keep me updated.

My husband and I are flying out from Boston. We have tix for the 20th and will be trying our luck in the public onsale for the 21st. We'd love to be part of a get together.

Quick Question-
I bought 2 tickets off of ticketmaster.com and I put in that I wanted GA tickets. I got charged 95.00 per ticket. On my confirmation thing it says I have a row, seat number, and section. But the description says Price Level 2 GA Floor Seatings. In my email confirmation it doesnt say that. What is going on? Thanks so Much Jill

My husband and I are flying out from Massachusetts and are wondering the same thing. Any suggestions out there?

We are from New Mexico. Maybe someone local will have suggestions. I don't know the area around the Pepsi Center but I'm sure we can all meet up somewhere.

Hey, I'll be at the first Denver show with my wife and six other friends. We'd love to hang out with anybody that's interested.

I will be there on the 20th with a friend.

Anyone feel like creating a "camp out" schedule to relieve one another?

For example, I know I can be there all morning and all afternoon, but might need to get home in the evening and come back...

Could we arrange something like this?

hypoxic said:
We are from New Mexico. Maybe someone local will have suggestions. I don't know the area around the Pepsi Center but I'm sure we can all meet up somewhere.

What part of NM? We are driving up Tues. Night...

Wow tons of New Mexicans on the board all the sudden. My friend and I are going to both shows in Denver. We're trying to figure out flying up do to work issues.

And now to sound like a tool:

New Mexico in the house Represent!

Coming up from Oklahoma for the show on the 20th...driving solo, but staying with friends in Denver who may or may not be attending.

I'd be up for meeting for adult beverages before the show.

Also from New Mexico! Albuquerque. I'm the friend of BAWenrich, actually. We just returned from the opening show in San Diego and had a great trip all around. We got into the rehearsal in L.A., saw Bono, got Kings of Leon autographs and a hat they gave us and, most importantly, met some super cool people. I'd have to say that this was my luckiest of U2 experiences, by far. I've never done any of that with the exception of meeting all the cool people.

Some of those people are actually going to be in Denver! This will be a blast. I can't wait to meet all the New Mexico fans and all the others, of course. We hope to go up on Tuesday, but may have to wait until Wednesday morning...depending upon unavoidable work.

As Brian mentioned, we have lower tier seats for the first show and GA for the second. We didn't get into the Ellipse in San Diego despite waiting from 1am, due to the lottery. I hope we can get in this time. Either way, it will be a great show. But I sure do miss the heart/ellipse :(

See you all there!!

My wife and I are flying up from OKlahoma City on the 19th. We're going to the show on the 20th.
Originally we were supposed to stay with some friends but they had to move this week, so now we don't know anyone there. We also don't know our way around.

We are staying at the Red Lion Inn for two nights. We would definitely like to meet up with some other U2 fans! That would be awesome.
I am a professional photographer, and may get to shot the concert (first four songs) but haven't received confirmation yet, but I'd love to share the pics should I get get my approval. I usually don't get my approvals until two days before the show.

Just keep us posted on where to meet, and we'll be there.

Carlos G

CGprophoto.com

So where is everyone going to meet? I don't know a thing about Denver, or else I'd have a suggestion.

Going to show both nights in Denver. I am coming with a fellow u2 fan who also happens to be my best friend from high school. We have reserved a room at the Red Lion hotel downtown on the 21st and plan to sleep in line/in the truck after the 20th so we can get in line early for the 21st...

Back
Top Bottom